Birthday red head

My name is Natsumi Summers . I live in a small village outside Magnolia along with my bestfriend and her family .

For more than 7 years that I lived with the Kamiya family . For almost the half of my live I growend up without my family due to personal stuff .

"Where is the birthday girl !" A voice of silliness yelled from out the small house with white walls and green as leaves in spring time roof .

A sigh escape from the red haired 18 yeared girl . She opend her eyes and stared into the sky that reminded her of her popping blue eyes .

"So here you are ....you sneaky child ." The person replied .

Slowly the red haired girl stand up from the ground on what she was laying on . She dusted herself off and looked at the short blacked haired girl walking along with her older sister . I stared at the short blonde haired girl that was walking towards me and I sigh .

"I am not a child .. I am now a young adult ." I replied annoyed . They came standing infront of me . The black haired girl just placed her hand infront of her mouth trying not to laugh .

"Ha! Have nothing to say back hey . You just got burned ." I replied with a smirk . "That's mean . In my eyes you are still part of my baby sister.But fine ...you win . " She replied and smiled .

"Oo....we have a surprise for you . Came inside .... C'mon !" The blonde haired replied childish . " It better be cake ." I replied folding my arms with my mouth starting to water .

The blonde haired girl nod her head and started to skipping back to the house .

"To be honest . I know you all for so long but still .... I still don't know where your mother and father got Misissu . You and your brother are normal and she ..." I replied shaking my head .

"Oo well ....what could I say." The black haired replied . "Oo well lets go in .... Kiriko ." I replied laughing and start walking to the house with her following .

"Really .... So that nickname sticks . I would have thought that it will perhaps turn to Mizuki ." She replied . " Na-ah . Kiriko sticks . Sorry ."I replied as we enter the house .

(Walking into the liveing room but then ... I felt arms around my waist holding me with the grip.)

"Hey .... What the hell ! Leave me !" I yelled as I was being lift of the ground and start kicking .

"C'mon fireball . I just want a hug ....(shakeing his head .)Umm... I mean give you a hug . " A man voice replied .

(I turn my head around and stare into a silver haired ,red eyed man that had a very creepy smirk across his face .)

"Pfff.....pervert . Put me on the ground ! Drex ..... I am gonna kill you !" I yelled furious at him . "Come on ! Am I really that bad ." He replied .

"Drex put her down . " Kiriko replied . "No ...don't this is funny . Pay back ." Misissu replied giggeling.

"Hey ...you are suppose to help me !" I yelled . " One hug ." He replied . "No ! I would rather die ! Ms.Kamiya . Help me ! " I yelled .

"Natsumi ...it's just one hug . You are not gonna die . " Ms. Kamiya replied from out the kitchen .

"It's easy for you to say ." Kiriko replied .

"Okay fine ...one hug . " I replied and sighed . "Jippy !" He yelled with true joy .

(Slowly he placed my feet on the ground . His arms tighten around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder and his mouth leaned over to my ear . )

"Don't worry soon ...soon you would fall for me . And real hard ." He replied with a smirk .

(I could feel my face heat up .)

"Drex ....really . Stupid . " Kiriko replied . "Aaa....you two should date . You two would be cute together . " Misissu replied giggeling .

"What ! Hell no ! " I yelled . " See she even knows it ! " Drex yelled back .

"Put me down ." I said cheeky and pouted . "Aaa...you are so cute when you pout . " He said smirking .

"Shut up ! " I yelled blushing .

(Everyone started laughing and slowly he placed me on the ground and remove his arms from my waist and everyone moved to the table to get a piece of cake . )

"Hey fire ball . I got you a present . " Drex replied and handed me a small red boxs .

"Oo okay ...umm...thanks but you shouldn't have . " I replied with a smile but he just said nothing and just smirked and walk to the rest .

"Okay ." I replied a bit confussed .

"Hey Natsumi . Happy birthday . " I heard .

(Turn around and stared right into a dark haired man .)

"Oo ....thank you . " I replied with a smile . He nod his head and walked towards Drex and greeted everyone .

I don't really know the guy really . He always hangs around with Drex and he talks to me once a while . He ussally looks at me with the weirdess smile . So I don't really talk with him .

(I smiled and looked at the small red box in my hand ....and opened it ...inside there was a beautifull locker with a cute pic of Mizuki, Drex and I as children and the another side empty with a short piece of paper with the words "future picture " writen on it . I lifted my head up and look towards Drex with a smile . He nod his head with a childish smile.)

"Thank you ...buddy ." I replied and smiled .