The past is in the past and it's time to start fresh ...

We all were done with breakfast and was ready to start our day .After everyone was out of the house I closed the door behind me and locked it and we went walking off to the streets .

"Jo ho ! Fireball ! " Drex yelled as he came storming towards us .

(Slap my hand against mu forehead .)"Why did he get a crush on me and not on you Kiriko ? " I replied in a I give up voice .

"So pinkie crashed at your place last night . " Drex replied . " Jip ." I said as we started walking of to the scarlet moon guild .

"Pff...lucky . Fireball where were you last night I waited for you . " Drex replied .

"Umm... I didn't told you that I agreed . " I replied discisted . "Your mean . " Drex replied sad . " Great ! I love it that way ! " I replied with a smirk .

(Natsu laugging behind us . )

"What are you laughing about Pinkie ! " Drex yelled turning around . " Bud off Portal freak ! " Natsu yelled back .

"What tipe off nick name is that ? " Drex yelled . " Do you wanna fight me Pinkie ! " Drex yelled . "Sure lets go ! " Natsu yelled .

Then they started pumping heads and started fighting .

"Idiots . " Mizuki replied shooking her head . "C'mon don't be such a downer you should see they fight acuttally good . But I didn't knew Natsu use fire powers . " I replied .

"Yeah he is fairy tails fire dragon slayers . Parently fairy tail has more than one dragon slayer ." Mizuki replied . " Oo thats cool . " I replied with a smile .

"Mizuki watch out ! " Drex yelled towards us .

We turned around to see a huge ball of flames cameing towards us .

"Dark flame shield ! " I yelled as I jumped infront of Mizuki and a huge dark flame lit up in my hands and I hold it infront of us forming a shield . And the flame hit against it .

"Fireball ! Mizuki ! Are you two okay ? " Drex ask as he came running towards us with Natsu running behind him .

"Yeah ... I am fine . " I replied . " Thank goodness . What the hell was that for pinkie ! It's your fault that you could kill fireball ! " Drex yelled as he pumped his head against Natsu's forehead .

"My fault ?! It's yours ! If you didn't dodge it ! It would have hit you ! " Natsu yelled .

"Why you ! " Drex yelled holding out his hand forming a portal .

"Burning flame . " I replied and hold Drex wist . Burning him .

"Ouch ! Ouch ! Fireball let go ! " Drex yelled . " Stop this now ...or do you want your ass kicked . " I replied with a smirk and tighten my grip around his wist burning him much more .

"Okay ! Okay ! I will stop ! " Drex yelled . " Good ...lets go to the guild then . " I replied with a smile and started walking towards the guilds diretion .

"Oo yeah Natsu . " I said . "Yeah ....whats up ? " He asked . " Cool moves . You must learn me some moves too someday . " I replied smileing as I turn around looking at him .

"Oo yeah what is your magic powers anyway ? " He asked . " Are you that blind ? I use fire powers . Yeah I am not a dragon slayer but my magic powers ..... Is hot as hell . Thats for sure . " I replied laughing .

"Sick in love . He Natsu . " Happy replied giggel . " Happy don't say stuff like that man ! " Natsu yelled and we just shook our heads laughing .

(At the scarlet moon guild . )

We walk through the guilds door . And all pair of eyes looking at us . And the place was so quiet.

"We is this place so quiet ? " Happy ask . " Because nobody talks to each another . " Mizuki replied . " But why ? " Natsu asked . " Because nobody likes each another so it's just the best to say nothing . And besides Natsumi is here . " Mizuki replied .

"So everybody is afraid of Natsumi . " Happy said . " Yes terrified because she beaten them all in a fight ones . Thats why here at the guild she is knowend as the she devill . But if you think she is scary now . Then you could be called you didn't see her when she was a teen . " Mizuki replied .

"And besides fireball is the strogest wizard in the guild . " Drex replied .

(At a small table . A large man was sitting and drinking his beer . )

" Master . " I replied as I stopped right infront of him and placed the small box with the necklace in it before him .

"The mission was a succes sir . " I said in a proper tone . "Good work red flame . I have another mission for you and dark blade . " He said .

"No sir this was our last mission . " I replied . "What ? " He asked confussed . " You heard me . We are leaveing the guild we aren't cameing back . " I replied .

(Stood up and grap me on the collar of my shirt . )" No you can't ! " He yelled at me furious as he looked at me in the face . " You can't keep us here ! " I yelled .

(Natsu grapping the wrist of the master . )"Let go of her you bastard . " Natsu said mad . "Or what ? What can a small fly like you do to me ? " He said smirking and grapped me on the neck tighten the grip around my neck .

"You b-bastard ." I replied as I grapped his hand that was around my neck trying to pull it off as the swet was running down my cheek .

"Fireball ! " Drex yelled worried and came walking closer but Mizuki stopped her with her arm infront of him .

"Drex wait . " Mizuki said .

"Fire dragon iron fist ! " Natsu yelled and his fist coverd in flames and he punched him in the face and went hitting against the wall and some stuff falled on his head .

I went falling on the ground takeing deep catching my breath .

(Drex standing behind me and hook his arms under my and help me up .)" You okay ? " He ask yeah .

"Now listen up you bastard . When she says she quite the the guild she quites then ! If you don't want her to leave then it's your problem ! " Natsu yells and grap the master on his neck and about to attack when I stopped him .

(Place my hand on his shoulder . ) "Natsu let me handel this . " I replied Natsu nods his head and step away .

I bend down before the master and lean over to his ear and hold a pocket knife next to my side and it lite up in purple flames .

"Don't worry this is the last blood shed . " I whisperd with a lite smirk on my face and stabbed in the chest .

"You b-~" He said and coughed blood up .

"What flame is that ? " Happy ask . "The purple flame is posioning . " Mizuki replied .

I stepped away and stand in the middle of the guild .

"Hey get out here you bastards or I will kick your ass ! " I yelled with a dark tone and everyone sormed out .

(Outside . I stood infront of the empty building and Drex,Mizuki ,Natsu and Happy standing behind me ....)

"Burning flames of hell ." I said and the building went up into flames .

I turn around looking at them and lift up shirt up to uncover my waist and watch the scarlet moon guild simbol dissapeur in thin air .

The past is in the past and it's time to start fresh .....

But the past will always make a apearings in you future or present .....