Meeting

(A few hours later . )

Slowly I woke up . Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand  and stretching with a slight yawn but when my eyes was fully open ..... I saw dark brown eyes staring at me .

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yelled and my instinct was to punch .

I heard crashing sound and I hit into my blankets .

"Ouch ! That hurts ! " I heard ...... Natsu say .

"Wait Natsu ! Is that you ? " I asked as I pulled my blankets off me and look towards the ground .

"Man I should have listened to that shorty . " Natsu replied as he was rubbing his cheeks .

"Hey, idiot ! I am right over here ! " Mizuki said as she entered the room and bend down next to him and pulled out a pocket knife holding it against him .

"One more word out of you ...and you are dead . " She replied in a dark and scary tone . " But ...now that I think about it I would enjoy it . " She replied with a smirk and giggle evilly and walked away again . "Scary short lady . " Natsu replied in fear but started laughing as he realized I was laughing .

(Stand up out of the bed walking towards him and reach out my hand . ) " Hey sorry about that .... I just didn't see something like that cameing . If I did I would thought of it coming from Drex . " I replied laughing as I helped him up .

(Whistling . )

I looked up as I was done helping him up and then it hit me .....

"Damn it .... I wish I was there last night . Girl did anyone tell you red flame suits you cause damn your hot . " Drex replied smirking at me as he was leaning against the wall .

(Clap my hand against my forehead . )"Jip I am still in the same clothes as last night ."I replied .

"Wait did you just flirt with me ?( Blush madly . ) Drex no ! " I yelled as I covered my body .

"You should wear it more often . Way much better than your usual clothes . " Drex replied smirking .

"Why ? What is wrong with her usual clothes . (Drex looking at Natsu with a death stare . )I may not know her really but I don't really think clothes make any difference how a person looks . She could wear dirty clothes and I wouldn't really care . I still think she would look beautifull . " Natsu replied .

"What do you know ....idiot ! " Drex replied disgusted and walked away .

I could feel my heart starting to beat faster and my face heating up .

"Natsumi ...are you okay ? " Natsu asked confused and it snapped me out of my trance . "Oo yeah . Sorry ...it's just I don't hear that very much. And he is a big perv .....and he does that allot so it doesn't surprise me the thing that did was what you said . Thank you . " I replied .

First, he looked very shocked but then it turned into the brightest smile .....

"Sure no problem ." He replied smiling wide .....