Familiar

(A while later standing in front of the coffee shop.)

"Is this the place?" Drex asked "Well that's what she texted me so yeah." I replied with a smile. "Mmm..coffee." Mizuki replied stars in her eyes.

"He he! Natsumi over here! " Natsu yelled. "Oo thats cool coming!" I yelled laughing and we went in.

(In the coffee shop outside the coffee shop.)

"Hey Natsumi glad you could make it." Erza said eating her strawberry cake. "Oo yeah . Things with the nove went acuttally good and quick. " i said smiling.

"Good to hear so where to you live?" She asked. "Oo just a few blocks away. In apartment 3007 en Mizuki just down the hall." I said.

"Drex were do you live?" She asked. "Not telling but Natsumi will find out very soon. " Frex replied with a smirk."He.....no I am not." I replied discusted of what he said.

(Waiter heading towards us .With blonde hair.)

"Hallo what could I do for you?" She asked not even paying attention of what was going on.

"Umm... strawberry cheese cake and a hot chocolate. Coffee with chocolate chip cookies and a full cream and milkshake with a strawberry cake. " I said smiling.

She nod her head and start writing down. I looked at her she look very familiar.

"C'mon fireball lets sit down." Drex said with a smirk with a arm around my neck and pushed me down to sit next to Erza and Natsu sitting the opposite direction of me.

"Drex get your hands off me." I replied as I pulled his arm of me. "Are you sure they gave you the right name at the another guild. She devil sounds to kind for you more like hell bender suits you better. " He replied with a smirk.

"Idiot." Mizuki replied. (Drex buddy walking into the room.)"Hey Natsumi. The dark haired man replied. "Oo hey....um. Do you want something to drink or something? " I asked.

"No I am fine thank you more asking. " He said with a smile and then Drex and he started talking about something even if he was looking at with a creepy smile .And then our food arrived.

"Oo thank you." I replied with a friendly tone.(placeing the plates on the table and look up to me .Her face experience a bit shocked.)"Oo...um sure. Enjoy."She replied with a smile.

She turned around but there was this weird feeling that I knew her keep bugging me.

Do I know her? I thought .