Sad memories ....

(A while later I walked into the guild after what happend .)

"Hallo everyone." I said as I walk into the guild and everyone greeted back I headed over to Mira to get something to eat and then went at a table where Lucy was drinking a cool drink and Natsu eating like it was the end of the world.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down on a chair. "Hey so how was your first request?" She asked."Itwas actually fun and interesting I look forward to do more. Where is Mixuki?" I asked?

"She went home...Yumm...yumm." Natsu said as he was eating. "Oo ok thanks." I replied as I myself started eating like a animal.

"Did you ever heard of not talking when you are being your food." Lucy said discust."O whatever!" Natsu said loud and down a plate of food.

"I remember my first job request. Wow but that was one amazing book. That guy is lucky." Lucy said jealous. "Lucy don't be jealous." Happy said as he chew a fish."Shut it cat! And besides you could at least let me finished the book." Lucy said. "Stop complaining." Natsu said as he slurped up a noodle.

After that I stopped listening. I just ate my food thinking of what happened earlier until...

"I remember where Natsu said people would die for something like that and... I am not sure about this but it is almost like killing your own parents." Happy said as he place a paw on his chin.

As I heard those words I stopped..and my teeth grind on each another as I tried to ignore those words.

"The first part sounds familiar but the another one...I don't think he said it." Lucy said as she looked at Happy. "Where did I say that?!" Natsu yelled confused.  "That time with that Duke whatever." Happy said back.

(Standing up dark shadows covering my eyes and grap my bag and went walking towards the guild door.)

"Jo Natsumi! Where are you going? Natsumi!" He yelled as I went walking out of the guild."Happy stay here!" He yelled and went running out of the guild following.

Stupid!Stupid! Keep it together Natsumi nobody must know...or ifnd out! I thought as I entered my apartment door looking it and went laying against the door as the tears slowly formed in my eyes.

"Why does it need to be so hard?! It has been like 10 years now but still?! Why?!" I yelled as the tears slowly rolled down my cheeks .

(Knocking on the door.)"Jo Natsumi are you okay?"Natsu asked. "I am fine Natsu just go away." I said trying not to break."Natsumi was it something I said or someone else said?" He asked worried. "Natsu please just go away!" I yelled as I started crying.

"Natsumi I can here you crying. Open the door!" He yelled on the door banging. "Natsu.." I said softly.

If I do this there is no turning back..... Well I don't have a choice. I thought.

"Okay Natsu I am gonna open the door and tell you something but you mustn't tell this to anyone. Promise?" I ask wiping a tear away.

"Natsumi I-I promise." He said in a gentle tone.

I nodmy head unlocking the door and opening it looking down at the ground.

"Natsumi are you okay?" He asked but I said nothing and pointed him to came in .

He walked in saying nothing and I couldn't tell if his face experience was worried or more like serouis. He went sitting on the couch as I walked past him to my room.

Natsu POV

I was worried about her .I could see she was sad about something but I just don't know what hopefully she would tell me so that I could help her.

She came out of her room with a large black box and came sitting next to me and open it .There was allot op pictures in and looked like a journal also with a small stuffed animal inside .She toke out a picture and handed it over to me.

"Natsumi are you the girl with the brown hair?" I asked as I looked up at her and she nod her head. "Is this your family?" I asked.

"More like was." She said as her voice cracked. "Natsumi I-I." I said but was cut off by her tokeing my hand.

"Natsu are you sure you are ready to hear or like see...the truth about me?" She asked as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I didn't really had the right words so I just nod my head and she tooke my hand as she place it on her bare side and placed hers on it and look away as the tears fallen down her cheek and the 'birth ' mark on her skin started to shine a bright red light...

The light was blinding...
That was the last I saw...