Flirting

(A while later .)

The young red-haired girl was non-stop eating her cake piece by piece . The young black haired girl was drinking her coffee with her older sister that was patting her on her head . The silver-haired man along with his black-haired buddy was sitting on the couch staring at the red-haired enjoying her cake .

(Sign)" Guys . Really ? Can't a girl just enjoy her cake without the feeling of people looking at her ? " I replied annoyed .

"Oo ok . Why are you uncamterble? " Drex replied with a smirk .

(Blush)" Pfff....you wish pervert ." I replied and take a bite of cake . "Oo really ..why are you blushing then ? You can't handle it when I give you a sexy smirk . Don't you ? " Drex replied and smirk .

"No . " I answered disgusted and he just smirked . " That's cute . When you two fight ....it's like undercover flirting . "Misissu replied and smiled .

" If that is flirting then he needs a lot of more work on it . " I replied .

"That wasn't flirting . If I would start flirting you wouldn't handle it . " Drex replied and smirked .

"Yeah I wouldn't be able because then I would wanna puke . " I replied and eat a piece of cake .

(Everyone in the room started to laugh but Drex just smirked and take it as a challenge . While the red-haired girl sipped on her cooldrink .)

"Jo fireball! What is that on your face ...cute or precious ? " Drex replied and smirked .

(Blushed and spit her cooldrink out over her red shirt . )

"Thanks idiot . Now I need to change my shirt . " I replied .

"Oo wait let me help you . " He replied with a smirk .

(Slowly the silver-haired man stood up from the couch and pulled off his shirt and walk towards me . He bends down before me and started to wipe the cold liquid off of me . )

"Not cool dude . Really ....and how is that flirting ." I replied discusted .

(Shaking head .)" Gross . Idiot put a shirt on . " Kiriko replied .

"That isn't my flirting . But still, it just proves it isn't long before you fall for me . " He replied and smirked .

(My face heat up and I stood up .)

"Yeah ....whatever . " I replied and walked over to my room .

(Walking into the room . I closed the door and locked it . When suddenly I heard a knock on the door . )

"Natsumi ? Are you okay ?" The dark-haired man asked . " yeah . I am fine . Thanks for asking . " I replied .

(Man walks back to the rest . )

"Looks like every year his feeling towards me just grow bigger and bigger . " I said and sigh .

(The red-haired walked towards her closet and got her a red t-shirt to go along with her black jeans and walked over to the mirror . )

I pulled off my shirt and stared at my reflection in the mirror and dragged my hand along my side all over till on my chest .

Luckily the makeup didn't come off . I thought .

(Looking at my guild mark that was on my hip. )

I can't really even remember why Drex, Mizuki and I join the scarlet moon guild . An assassin guild . We have been doing this so long without anyone besides us three know about it . Yes, Mizuki's parents know we apart of a guild but ...they don't know it is an assassin guild . I wish I could change that but ...there is nothing we could do .

"Jo Fireball! The master calling you ! " Drex yelled from out the living room .

(Quickly pulled the shirt over my head and over my body and pulled on it so it sits comfaterble and out of my room to the living room . I walk towards Drex and handed my phone and answer it . )

"Hallo." I replied . " Red flame ...you have a mission so does dark blade . I sent you more details about it and the location . Do it ! " The master replied and hang up .

"Jo Kiriko . We need to go ! " I yelled and gather my staff so did she and headed to the door .

(Walking out of the house .)

"We are going to a friends house . She needs us with something we will be back later . Bye, mom ! " Mizuki yelled .

"Ok . See you later sweety . ! " Ms. Kamiya yelled at us .

And then we headed off to the train sation .......