Brain storming.

Later that evening I startd the search even if I didn't know what I was surpos to search for or even where I need to know.

I went over to my closet and got the box and opened it going through the box looking for what I could find until I got a picture....

It was my farther and another man with silver spikey hair standing next to each another with a beer in their hands and smiling wide.

"Who is that?" I ask and flip the pic over and on the back spotted a date and place.

"Master Makorov should perhaps know something." I said as I trapped my bag and headed towards the door and locked it after I left.

* At the fairy tail guild *

I went walking into the guild after talking to few of them.

"Natsumi. " Erza said as she came walking towards. " Oh hey Erza so what are you gonna do today?" I ask. "We were planning on going on a quest. I was wondering if you would wanna join us?" She asked."Oo yeah...umm..sorry I got business to take care of. Do you know where master Makorov is now?" I asked and she pointed me the direction.

"Okay thanks." I said and went walking towards where master Makorov was sitting.

"How is it going Natsumi?" He asked as I went sitting down."Oh it's been going fine thank you."I said with a smile. " Good to hear." He said as he take a sip of his beer.

"Master, could I perhaps ask you something?" I ask and he looked over towards me and nodded his head.

(Take the picture out of my bag.)

"Do you perhaps know who this person is who stands beside my father?" I asked as I pointed my finger on it.

He started at the picture for a moment but I could see he didn't had a clue who it was.

"Perhaps a friend or a family member?" I ask hoping for a answer. But he just shook his head no.

"Damn it." I said as I looked down at the ground. "Why do you wanna know child?" He asked. "No reason but thank you." I said with a smile as I like the picture and made my way out of the door.

*time skip. Night time.*

I just got out of the shower but this hole thing was still bothering me. I din't understand.

I went sitting on my bed with the box laying in front of me.

"We'll go on tomorrow again." I said as I stood up and went placing the box on the shelf and got into bed.

Laying in bed awake till late brain storming all the way....