Natsumi's birthday

A few months later.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Just like usual for the last 4 months now. I got out of bed and hoped into the shower.

I grapped my black ripped jeans along with a black crop top with just comfy black shoes .

I went standing outside and just look at the forest around us . It was so beautiful and claiming with the wind slowly blowing through my hair .

Today is a special anniversary for me. Not just because of my birthday but also ....

(Red cat came walking towards me as he wipes the sleep out of his eyes and yawn . )

"Well good morning sleepy ." I said with a smile . "Nah..." He said with a yawn.

This is Red but he is real name is Nimmy but he doesn't like it so yeah this is Red . I got him few months ago wondering in the woods and I couldn't just left him there . He is very sweet even due he is a bit grumpy but he is a real softy.So he has been a loyal companion since then .

"Natsumi what's up with you today . Aren't you happy that it's your birthday ?" He asked . "Yeah I am it's just...just not the same without with some another people ." I said . "Ooh the people of fairy tail ?" He asked and I nodded my head yeah.

"A year ago from today....was the first time I met Natsu. I was wearing a very strange outfit for a mission Mizuki and I did together and I tripped and he caught me just in time and a week or so later I fell in love with him . Now it's been like 5 months I haven't seen him . " I said with a little smile until it faded .

"You ho ! Natsumi breakfast is ready !" Ban yelled out of the kitchen and I just smiled as I carried the red cat in my arms heading inside.

*Time skip *

Jip,this is a way how to spend your birthday . In a lab experimenting with allot of things.

In this while that I have been at the 7 deadly sins I have learned allot from them . From my powers even from my family history . Now that is allot of explaining but one thing I can say I now understand the use of my "birth " mark.

I have learned the true use of the white flame . By it self it can't really heal but by the help of another ingredients it does if you make something for deep wounds or bad injuries or whatever you wanna call it .

( I stand in front a large table with everything I need to make it . )

I pulled a beautiful white flowers with yellow spots out of my pockets and squeezed it as the small drips of the flowers liquid came dripping down my fingers and into a bowl with another ingredients .

I lite my hand on fire with my white flame and hold it below the bowl and slowly it started to came together .

(Diane came walking in . )

"Natsumi , here are some people who wanna see you ." She said as she exited again.

I was a bit confused and didn't know who it would be . So I toke the liquid and put it in a small glass bottles and placed it in my pockets .

I walked down and the first thing I saw was long black hair....

"Kiriko?"I said as I started at the familiar black haired women .

She turned around with a smile.

"Jo Ho ! Fireball !" Drex yelled with his stupid smile .

"Why are you guys here ?" I asked confused with a small smile .

"Because we miss you Natsume ."

I heard and turned around looking around and spotted the pink haired man I fell in love with a year ago...

"Natsu ." I replied with a smile and it almost felted of tears started to format in my eyes .

I runner towards them and pulled them into a tight group hug .

"I missed you guys." I said as my arms tighten around them with a smile and few small tears.