Rescue...

(A finger dragging over my right cheek)

"That's gonna leave a ugly bruise. Oh well if it makes you shut up ."  He said and look at me in the face.

"Who are you?" I asked."What?"He asked confused."You heard me. The Jason Marcus Morkel I knew would never raise his hands towards a lady."I said. "How dare you." He said as he rised he hand again in the air about to hit me.

All of a sudden a black portal open behind me and I could see a fist covered in fire caming out of it when Natsu came jumping out of the portal and punched him in the face .

'Doof!!' He crashed against the wall.

"Don't you dare touch Natsume." He said as he stood in front of me furious as he was holding his first beside him and he turned around looking at me.

"Natsume are you okay?" He asked worried as he bend down before me and cupped my chin."Yeah I am fine now that you are here."I replied with a smile smile looking down at the ground.

Slowly he placed his forehead against mine. And looked at me as he wipe a piece of red hair out of my face .

"Don't worry Natsume. I am gonna take you back home safely." He replied as he kissed my forehead. He stood up with a smile and made his way to him to finish him off.

"Yo fireball .Your silver haired knight came to safe you." Drex said as he stood behind."Drex just shut up and untie me."I said.

"Ho...somebody is a bit angry." He said laughing."Drex!"I yelled ideated. "Aye!" He yelled like Happy.

"How did you guys find me ?" I ask as he was struggeling to get the rope around my hands and feet lose.

"Well Mizuki's brother is today much better and that when he told us about this man. When we checked your room we saw you weren't with us so yeah. Then we tracked you down with my fireball tracker." He replied giggeling evilly.

"Natsumi tracker?" I asked shocked and actually surprise.(cover his mouth.)"Oopsss...you weren't surpuss to know that. Eh!"He said scratching the back of his head.

"Geess...fireball.But the rope is tied up pretty tight .Can't you just burn it with your flames?" He ask.

(Crashing noises)

"I tried that my magic powers doesn't really have a effect on it." I said trying it again."Oo well .All I know is that after this ropes are untied your wrist and feet are gonna be sore but not to wordy you knight and shinny armor is here. "Drex said pridely.

" Yeah...not a chance buddy."Natsu said as he came walking towards us and glared at him.

"Oo yeah pinkie try." Drex said. "What did you call me silver locks!" Natsu yelled as they bump heads.

"Umm...hallo guys. Please I wanna go home." I said."Oo yeah."Drex said.

Natsu bend down and burned the rope off my feet and then the rope that was at my wrist

My wrist was sore . So I hold my wrist for a moment when I felt a hand on my right cheek and when I look up I stared into a pair of brown eyes. He softly smiled at me as he kissed it gently.

"Hey whatch it pinkie." Drex replied. "Stop it Drex." I  said getting annoyed with him .
"Aye!" He said like Happy...again.

A portal then reappeard. Natsu bend down before me. Gently placing my arms around his neck .  One of his arms that was around my wast and the another under my legs. Carrying me bridal style.

Drex stepped into the portal first and Natsu and I following him shortly after. I look behind me...looking at the red haired and browend eyed man before we go.

I may not know the reasons of what happened but perhaps it's better that way .But just know you would always have a special place in my heart and the special memories replaying In my my mind....