Train ride

(A while later we were sitting on a train on our way back . I was sitting with my head laying against the seat with my earphones in . Natsu was laying with his head on my lap . He had heavy motion sickness and Drex and Mizuki was just quiet ....just staring at me . )

Is that really true that that small dude is so close .....or was so close with my family . I thought 

(Toke out my earphones . )" Okay Drex .Why didn't you tell us that you knew fairy tail ? " I asked totally disgusted thinking about it .

"I am sorry but I have no reason . I just didn't think it would make you care . " He replied . "What did the master told you ? " Mizuki asked.  " Nothing ." I replied . " If it's nothing why are you then so upset ? " She ask . " I told you it's nothing ! Damn it ! " I yelled .

(A moment of silence . )

"Now is pinkie here ? " Drex asked discusted . " I don't know he was just properly ....worried about me . But whatever . " I replied with a lit blush covering my face .

"Okay but what now ? " Mizuki asked . "Well, it's to late to go to the guild so we will go tomorrow . " I replied . " Okay and what about the pink idiot package ? " She asked .

(Look down at him sleeping . )" Oo well . Umm...yeah looks like . " I said .

(Mizuki looking worried . )" Oo no nothing goods happen when Natsumi thinks . " Mizuki replied jokeing .

"Well looks like you have a roomie for tonight . (hang Mizuki ) Oo Kiriko it would be like old times ! " I yelled in a jolly tone .

"Natsumi you know . You can came to sleep by my place tonight . I wouldn't bite ....well if you ask I would . " Drex replied smirking .

"Today on the menu . Mmmmm...... Flame grilled Drex . Smoked Drex and a surprised ...... Roasted Drex !  Make your pick . " I replied with a smirk .

" Well ...  I have something else on my mind . How about .....(finger on his chin and smirk . ) A fireball special . " He replied with a smirk .

(Looking down at the ground and smile wide and begin laughing like the devil. )" Oo okay ..... I see a fireball special ...... Prepare to die you bastard ! " I yelled and stand up from my seat as Drex stood up and starting to run around screaming .

(Natsu falling on the ground .... And happy laughing .)

"Happy you are mean . I thought you were my friend . (makeing weird puking noises . ) Buddy help me ! " Natsu yelled .

(Mizuki helping him onto the chair . )"So tell me do you perhaps know what the master said to her to get her so upset ? " She ask but Natsu just shook his head no .

"Why did you follow us ? You know now you are gonna spend the night by us . " She replied .

(Cover his mouth as he was about to puke . )" No reason . Just wanted to hear what was wrong . " He replied .

" Oo la la . Natsu has a crush on Natsumi ! " Happy yelled giggeling .

I was about to kill Drex when I turn my head looking back at Kiriko and Natsu when I heard what Happy said . My face heated up and I could feel my heart beating faster .

"Wait ! What ! " I yelled with a blush but in a calm tone ... I didn't want to sound like if I care .

" Wait ! What did pinkie say ! " Drex yelled disgusted. " Just shut up ! And besides, it wasn't even him who said it ! I am gonna kill you Drex ! " I yelled as we went on where we stopped . 

" Wait Natsu look at my hand . " Mizuki replied calmly and Natsu lifted his head and look at her hand but then ....she punched him . And his head went crashing on the chair.

"Hey what was that for ! " I yelled at her . " Hey, you never ask that when she does it to me ! " Drex yelled .

"Shut up ! And besides, you deserve it when she does it to you ! " I yelled .

And Mizuki just sat there looking at us laughing .......