Meeting after 5 years

Later that evening after everyone ate and showered everyone sitted in the living room . Just talking and playing a friendly . While I was takeing a shower .

I walked out of the bathroom . With a towel around my neck with a sleeping shirt and a sleeping pants on . Listening to  everyones laughter in the living room.

Poor Natsu was having quite a rough time with Misissu. That doesn't really surprise me. They both are really comparative. But nobody could be beat me with a fight involving fire! (Hehe)

I walk past Muziki's but then I stopped to listen. I heard a  whispered of a old familiar voice and I knew it was him .

I opened the door and when I walked in. I saw a man that stood next to  Mizuki's brothers bed .. I closed the door and stood there.

"I thought it was you." I said."My, My Natsumi. Haven't you growend into a fine young lady." The man said  . " Stop with the sweet talk . Why are you here?" I asked?

"Oh do you remember me oo Natsumi?" He asked sarcastic. "How would I forget about my..my first lover huh. Isn't that right Jason Marcus Morkel?" I said.

"My... I am shocked that you would remember me as your first lover what about ~"

"Okay stop there with your foolish games. And tell me why are you here and what you are doing." I said in a sercouis tone and my face experience clearly showing that I didn't want to play.

"Just doing my job." He said as he smiled. "And what may that be?Back in the day you would never even lift a finger to do something." I said sarcastic.

"Your quite a big talker tonight .Not that it surprise me. But I would watch your tone. " He said.

"Okay stop with the games and tell me. " I said.But he just turned around looking outside of the window and smirked.

"Let me guess you are working for him. Aren't you?" I said in assume.

"Well not just a pretty face but something above also. Well you see...master can't for full his plans if there are people hey." He said with a small chuckle.

"Well you are doing it in a strange matter. Going after the little one first...your are not the person I knowend before. You would never have hurten a child." I said.

"Oo yes but love ones do change in quite a while like...5 years red." He said."But if you really wanna know...Slowly we are targeting the people you love and the closes to you .Like perhaps.the poor little child dies slowly but pain free with a diasies that can't be treated. Poor miss and her older sister dies in a car accident. Oo silver and the shorty dies taking a bullet." He says and smirk.

This isn't the man I knew before. What happened to him? I thought shocked as I feel a tear slip of my cheek.

"And pinkie...oo he has a special one." He said laughing.

"How could you do this? What for money?!" I shouted. "Well that's not your concerns. " He said.

Even the way he speak... I could hear the darkness in his voice tone .What happened to him in these last few years? I thought as I close my eyes as I think back of the good days till I felt a hand on my cheek.

"Well sadly.... Now that you know my plans. I can't leave you here." He whisperd in my ear and he snap his fingers....

And we dissapeard.....