....

(A while later .)

I walk into the guild like nothing happened . Natsu was sitting by the table already eating as If the world Is gonna end. Lucy was sitting by the table drinking a drink and Mizuki was standing infront of the request board looking for another job.

"Kiriko really? We just finished a job mins ago." I replied. "So what I need momey for coffee..yeah .. Bye!" She yelled and run out of the guild. I just stood there laughing and went walking over to Mira to get something to eat .

After I got something to eat I went sitting next to Natsu with my food about to eat.

"So how was your first job Natsumi?" Lucy ask. " It was the best I really enjoyed it." I said as I started to eat. " Thats good to hear. I remember my first job request . The only reason you idiots needed me was because I had blonde hair and a maid outfit." She said discussed and turn her head looking at Natsu.

"So what! Would you just get over it!" Natsu yelled as he downed a plate with pasta.

"Well we luckily got the book from that creep and gave it to it rightful owner .We should have gotten the money for the job." She sad in a sad tone."Lucy not everything is about money." Happy said.

"Shut it cat!" She yelled. "Natsu do you remember what that man said about his dad?" Happy asked and Natsu nod his head as he downed a steaming pot of noodles.

"Can't believe you said like it is killing your parents." Happy said and the second he finished that second I stopped eating and slowly gathered my things.

"Where did I said that man?" Natsu said shocked and look at Happy confused.

"Bye guys see you later." I said as I stood up and quickly find my way to the guild door.

"Yo Natsumi! Wait up!" He yelled as he followed me out by the guild doors .