Natsu...

"Natsumi do you know that creep ?" Diane asked .

"Natsumi..." Ban replied drawing my attention to him . "It's him." He said .
"Great. " I replied as I stood up from the ground and started walking towards him but just before that Natsu grapped my hand.

I turned around looking at him with a smile.

"Natsume ." He said in a concern tone but his face exspression shiwend serouis .

I went standing closer to him leaning over to his ear .

"Just give me a minute ." I said and looked at him in the face he nod his head . I also nodded my head with a smile and give him a small peck on the lips .

I started walking towards the man and he looked at me with a wide smile as I came closer with him with every step until I was standing before him.

"How has the years been treating you Natsumi ? It must have been bad growing up without your family." He said . " Oo why do you care . Starting to feel guilty after so many years later . It's really sweet but no thanks I survived long enough without a cruel uncle like you ." I said.

"Ouch that hurt. Sorry for being concern uncle ." He said sarcastic ."Ooh please your aren't even worth it.  I am done listening to the person who murders my family ." I said . But he looked up at me with his eyes glowing red and with a evil smile .

(I grapped his wrist as he was about to stab me and pointed it away from me .)

"Wrong move buddy ." I said and jumped away and shouted a fireball in his direction. But doodge it .

"Oo it's on little girl." He said as he created a huge explosion in his hand .

(The Monster roared and started running towards the boarhat. )

"Oo yeah I am all fired up !" Natsu yelled as he was almost flying through the air and push him with his fire fist and everyone started to attack the monster .

I stood still for a moment and looked at them...but the thing I didn't thought off was my opponent.

(Explosion beside me and I went falling on the ground.)

"Looks like you having learned anything in this while . Did no one ever told you not to get distracted in a fight ." He said sarcastic .

I stood up from the ground and dusted myself with a pretty passed off exspression and we started fighting again.

It went on and on not one of us backing down but there was a point when my legs got a bit tired.

(Landing against a tree.)

I stood up from against the tree my body a bit sore but I can't give up now.

"Dear Natsumi...just give up . Your getting tired aren't you." He said as he came walking closer."Oo you wish I would but you know I would never ." I said as I looked at him as I hold my arm a bit scraped and bruised.

"Oo dear looks like one of your first are in trouble ." He said as he look at the rest with a light smile .

(Mizuki screaming .)

"Natsu !"