Brown eyes

(The next day . Drex,Mizuki and I was sitting in the living room on the couch watching a movie.)

"Aii you Kiriko. It is just a romantic movie it's not gonna kill you. Take the pillow away. " I replied and tried to pull the pillow away from her face .

"Nope it's disgusting." She replied as she hold the pillow tighter. (Put his arm around me.)"You know Blackie I could show you disgusting. Right fireball!"He replied with a smirk.

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled." Aaa come on!"He yelled.

"Wow.....that dude is so hot!" I replied yelling as a pervert."Gross."Mizuki replied hiding her red face."Where is that dude hot?!" Drex yelled in his childish voice.

"I tell you what.... I will allow it if we do a piece of the role play. Then let's see who is really hot." I replied .And Drex started laughing evilly beside me.

"I will give you a moment to think." I replied."Oo I already have a line."He replied smirking."Natsumi your gonna regret it."Mixuki replied.

(Scared swet running down my cheek.)"Oo crap what did I say!"I yelled and then all of a sudden Drex pinned my arms against the couch and came leaning closer and looking me in the face smirking  .

"Ready?" He asked. (Panic.)"Aaa...s-sure."I said in a nervous tone."Good."Drex replied smiling and close his eyes for a moment but all of a sudden his face expression changed and then he looked charming.

"That kiss has perfond feelings for the person standing in front of you. Could you tell the difference?" Drex asked charmingly.

I could feel my face heat up and my heart beating a bit faster but it wasn't about Drex . It was about... I imagened Natsu telling this to me. Wait what !Why Natsu !I yelled.

Do I like Natsu in that way? I thought. 

I totally zoned out in that moment. Not realising that Drex was leaning closer to me....his lips inches away from mine and Mizuki looking at the situation with wide eyes.

(Door opening. Erza, Lucy, Gray, Happy came walking in.)

"What did you say fire breath!" Gray yelled as he and Natsu was fighting again."Oo you heard me right Frosty!"Natsu yelled."Could you two just stop fighting for once!"Lucy yelled. And then all of a sudden the attention was turned to me.

"What going on here!" Erza yelled shocked.

That is when I snapped out of it and spotted lips a inch away from mine .Without a second thought I went flying over Mizuki and was sitting on the ground hiding my red face.

"Natsumi?" Natsu asked. I look up and spotted his eyes looking at him.

Oo please just don't let him think I like Drex of all people. I thought.

Wow this is the first time I get a good look of his eyes it so beautiful. Almost as addicting as chocolate I could stare at them all day .Wait! What the hell am I thinking!?I thought by myself.

Drex just smirked and went sitting back against the couch looking at me smirking.

"How are you feeling today?" Natsu asked smiling."Uu..uu. I-I am doing good today. A bit sore but I am doing good .Thanks for asking."I replied sweetly. "Sure .No problem." He replied smiling.

Damn that smile is cute. What am I saying! I thought.

"So what are you watching?" Lucy asked. "Say " I love you." I said.

"Oo thats why shorty's face is red." Natsu replied laughing. "I am gonna kick you over the wall." Mizuki said in a dark tone.

"He?" Natsu said confused.

"What a cute story!" Erza replied clapping her hands against each another and stars like eyes.

"Oo you watched it?" I asked."Yeah and Natsu and Gray watched it with her." Happy replied laughing.

"Oo really. How many?" I asked curious."To much."Gray said as a dark shadow covered his eyes. "Aye." Natsu replied looking the same.

"Is there a problem?" Erza asked in her serouis tone."No ma'am!"Natsu and Gray yelled frighten.

"So what were you and Drex doing when we walked in?" Lucy asked."Oo Drex was just jealous because the dude on the movie is hotter as him and I just proved him he is wrong. "I said smirking.

" Hey! I am hotter than that dude!"Drex yelled discusted.

(Natsu helping me up. )"Oo please I bet Natsu is hotter than you!"I yelled.

"Oo crap why did I just said it!" I yelled my face turning red.

(Everyone in the room laughing.)

(Shooking her head.)"Thats gross."Mizuki said slamming her head against a pillow.

"Oo please. I am so much hotter than him. " Drex replied smirking.

"Oo please. Pfff.." I said sarcastically."True .Pinkie is ugly!" Drex yelled. "What did you say Silver locks!" Natsu yelled.

Haha! My plan is working! They are gonna argue and Natsu is gonna wanna prove Drex wrong! Oo Natsumi you are such a perv! But I don't care! I thought hiding my smirk.

"Oo just watch me portal freak!" Natsu said looking at me and all of a sudden pushing me against the wall.

"Say one of the line's." Natsu replied as he whispers it in my ear and pulled back looking at me in the face looking serouis.

Jackpot! I yelled to myself in my head.

(Placeing my hand on my chest. )"Every time I think of you....(looking into his eyes.)My heart just keeps on pounding." I said as I started blushing lightly.

Then all of a sudden his face came closer towards me and he smirked.

"Well isn't that the very diffusion of love." He replied.

Oo carp what am I gonna do now. Why do I feel like kissing him on the spot. Wait what! Okay Natsumi just calm down...(picture a picture of me freaking out.)Okay just do not do that! I thought and shook my head.

"Natsumi?" Natsu asked. I look up meeting his brown eyes .

"Well Natsu wined fair and square!" I said crossing my arms laughing.

"What !Impossible!" Drex yelled discussed.

"Na Na! Loser! I win!" Natsu yelled laughing childish and sticking his tongue out.

"Why you!" Drex yelled furious.

"Oo bring it on!" Natsu yelled as he was getting ready for a fight .