Chapter 03

Yuna Pov

"Should we start now sir?" I teased him and he glared at me. He was staring at the door and i blocked it with my whole body

We start with his bedsheet. I change his bedsheet and his blanket. His pillowcase. I put everything in his laundry basket. I eyed his clothing that was everywhere as i shook my head. I pull him with me as we sat down on his bed. We both fold his clothes as I hang the hoodies and put it in his closet.

"Can you still fit this?" I asked as i put the leather jacket infront of him.

"No." He answered.

"Why not throw it away." He looked up at me and shrugged. I looked at the mirror and notice how it was my size.

"I fit this, can i take it?" Yoongi looked at the mirror and back to me. He nod his head as i jumped up and down happily.

Some of his sweatshirts that are small were given to me and same goes to his pants but they were still too long for me. I put everything even what was given to me in his closet. As we were done folding and hanging his clothes, we close the closet.

I vaccum the floor, mopped the floor and it is finally clean. I put his old bedsheet, pillow case and blanket in the laundry. As I was heading back to the room, everyone stared at it.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as they dragged me to the side, outside the room.

"You made him clean?" Jin asked nervously and i nod my head. They look at me as if all their energy left their body. Now they look pale. They gulped down their saliva as they peek inside the room. Yoongi was staring at his room without even moving.

"He is tired now.." Namjoon said and all of them nod their head in unison.

I entered the room as i hear him sigh.

"Whats wrong? Here have a drink." I hand him a bottle of mineral water and he drank it all.

"Thanks." He thanked me and i turned to the others as their jaw dropped.

"EH?!?"

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked as he grabbed a few papers on the floor.

"If we didn't fold my clothes or clean below my bed i wouldn't find this." I looked over at the papers and saw that it was a music sheet.

"Yours?"

"Yeah."

He put it in a drawer. He was about to lay down on his bed when i push him off it. He fell on his knees on the floor. The others gasped as they started panicking as they prayed for their lives.

"Go wash up first." I point to the bathroom as he turned to me, his expression changed into a serious one. He was angry at me. He was shooting glares at me and if glares could kill i would be dead now.

"Geez we just clean and all the dust is on you. Atleast go wash up and when you're clean you may lay back down." He didn't reply as he gave me a cold stare. He walked to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Ermm.. He is angry now and you know what happens when he is mad..." Jimin bit his lips as he nudged Namjoon to continue. I was dusting the bed and i realise how they were so scared of him. Namjoon nudged Seokjin but all of them were too scared to tell me. I walked out of the room and they close the door.

"You're lucky that he did what you asked. If it was us .. We would have been dead by now.." Jin said and the others just nod agreeing to what he said.

"Is it that bad?" I asked and they nod their head.

"This cannot go on. This is bad. All of you are friends and friends joke around."

"We are friends but he hired us to work for him .... He is our friend but also boss."

"What do all of you work as?" I asked and they look at one another before answering.

"Ever heard of Bangtan?" I nod my head.

"If you mention the name.. Everyone would be scared and they would not get near you.. I heard that gang kills people .. They are called mafias i guess, why?"

"We are Bangtan."

As if things couldn't get any worst, my stepdad sold me to the most dangerous most wanted mafia gang. I gulped down the lump in my throat and was about to say something but nothing comes out. I was trying to keep cool so they won't harm me but i remembered how i push Yoongi off the bed. My face got paler than before.

"So he.." I couldn't continue.

"He is the mafia boss. He used to be a hitman but his dad asked him to take over his mafia business so he did. He hire us to be his top employees you can say .. Mostly we'll do the work but sometimes it requires him to come down and help."

I dont know how to react to it. I hold the door for balance as i could feel my legs getting weak. I'm staying with the most dangerous and cruel mafia gang.

"Are you scared?" Taehyung asked and i turned to him.

I would be lying if i said no...

"No, you guys haven't done anything to scare me. Don't worry." I lied as i tapped his shoulder.

I could feel my hands shaking as i pull away. I entered the room as i close the door behind me. I took a deep breath as i tried to calm down. I opened my eyes as i saw Yoongi who is naked infront of me.

I turned around and close my eyes. Heat rush to my cheeks as it is red like a tomato now.

"Why didn't you say anything... Its so embarassing." I said as i tried to calm down.

My heart was beating too fast. First about the fact that they are the most dangerous mafia and second this guy just stood naked infront of me.

"Its not the first time- wait you've never seen a guy naked before?"

"Do you think naked guys roam around the streets or something? You make it sound like its normal. I've ... never seen one." I blushed at my honest remark and Yoongi laughed.

"Virgin?" He continued and again i blushed. I bit my lips as i was so embarassed by the situation. Yoongi walked closer as he pinned me to the wall.

Just what is he doing?!