Chapter 27

(Caution after this it will be sensitive. Includes some sexual stuff hehe if you don't mind you can continue)

Author Pov

"Didn't Yuna said you can come over sometimes hyung? Not Everyday?!" Jungkook said as he was mad at his hyung who is not focus at his work. Yuna turned over to Yoongi as she point a finger at him.

"I am changing my passcode. You can't come until the job is over."

"But bab-"

"No buts!"

"Thanks Noona. There has been news that there were drug sellers in our club. Hyung just shrug it off. Hyung that is wrong." Yoongi grab his things and was about to leave their base.

"Where are you going hyung?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi turned around.

"To settle the problem once and for all today so I can sleep at Yuna's house without any problem."

"Oh no young man. Nah ah you are not having any tonight." Yuna said and everyone blush except for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Having what?" Taehyung asked and Jimin close his mouth.

"Treats. That's what she means, a reward for Yoongi hyung."

"Oh .. Wah Yoongi hyung got rewards from Noona." Jin chuckled listening to Taehyung speak.

"Why can't I?" Yoongi pouts as he sat down on the sofa.

"Is it because the drug sellers is still out there? Should I kill all of them?"

"Ya Min Yoongi! Aish you're an idiot!" All of them got confuse, even Yoongi.

"What?"

"A few months back you told me you wore a condom but then when I check back you didn't. You didn't wore it didn't you?" Yuna slammed her hand on the table and Yoongi gulped his saliva nervously.

"I didn't .." Yuna ruffled her hair as she took out something from her pouch.

"You are not running away from me this time Min Yoongi." She rummage her pouch and finally she found it. She walked over to Yoongi as she put it on his hand.

Yoongi look at it not understanding what it is. Namjoon and Jin went over as they whisper to him what it was.

"She is pregnant Yoongi." Jin said and Yoongi choked on his own saliva.

"You're pregnant?"

"Eh?!" Everyone's attention was now on Yuna.

"Yeah I am. Because this jerk here came by every single day."

"Yoongi hyung, I thought you came by for treats or rewards.. How come Noona got pregnant?" Namjoon spitted out his drink listening to Taehyung speak.

"That's the problem Taehyung. His rewards are never normal." Namjoon replied earning a death stare from Yoongi.

"Now what are you going to do?" Yuna asked and Yoongi avoided eye contact.

"Hyung if you are not ready to be a Father I wil-" Jin smack his head before he can continue.

"So what were you saying maknae?" Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his head.

"I was saying you should be a Father hyung."

"Who said I won't? Of course I will it's my baby afterall."

------

Yuna and Yoongi went to the doctor to do a check up on the baby. The doctor did an ultrasound on the baby to check for the baby's heartbeat.

"The baby is healthy and you're 3 months pregnant." The doctor showed the baby inside at the screen as they saw the small thing inside Yuna's stomach.

"It's really small." They both said as they watch the baby move.

"The baby is really active and that's a good thing."

They both got the printed ultrasound to show to the others. They are thankful that the baby is healthy. They both got into the car driving back home to show the others the ultrasound.

"Hey guys we're back!" Yuna said and the others got excited to see her.

"Don't get too excited to see my Wife, if not I'll punch all of your faces."

"Yoongi, our baby can hear you."

All of them sat down at the sofa as they put the ultrasound pictures on the table.

"The doctor said our baby is healthy and is very active. Well I'm only 3 months pregnant so we don't know the baby's gender." All of them stare at the ultrasound.

"It will be so cute. Imagine being as white as Yoongi hyung." Hoseok got emotional as he lean close to Jimin.

"Hyung stop crying. People might mistaken that it's your baby not Yoongi hyung's." Everyone laugh as Hoseok wiped his tears.

"It's really small. Congrats Yoongi you did well." Yoongi smile proudly as Yuna smack his head.

"It's my body. You should be thanking me and congratulating me. Why him?! He only know how to shoot it and boom a baby happen."

"Noona. You don't have to go so detailed on it. We're not learning science here."

"Well okay Jungkook."

5 months pregnancy

"I can't wait to know the baby's gender." Jin said as all of them walk back and forth in the living room. Yoongi and Yuna went to check on the baby's gender. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin wanted it to be a girl. Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi wanted it to be a boy. Yuna don't mind as long as the baby is healthy. Actually Taehyung wanted it to be a girl too but in the end he choose a boy.

Jin looked out the window and saw them.

"They are back!" Jin said as they waited for them at the living room. Yuna opened the door and was shocked to see all of them there.

"You guys scared me!"

"Sorry noona! We wanted to know the baby's gender. Afterall we bet our money on it." Yuna turned to Yoongi, glaring at him for allowing it.

"If it's a boy and a girl I get all the money right?" Yuna said and all of them nod their head.

"Well it's .. " Yuna put the results on the table and all their eyes grew wider.

"BOTH?!" They yelled out only earning a smack from Jin and Yoongi.

"But I thought it was only one baby that time in the ultrasound?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi sat down beside him.

"We thought that too. The doctor told us the other was very small at that time. Now they grew together inside, here come see." Yoongi spoke as he called everyone excitedly.

"Wah hyung is really excited." Hoseok spoke as he points to Yoongi. The others shook their head at how different Yoongi can be.

"Wow hyung. You're damn awesome woohoo." Jungkook said as he look at the man down there.

"Ehem. Enough. Anyways where is the money." Everyone took out 20,000 won that they bet on. They pass the money to Yuna, including Yoongi.

"You bet too? Geez Yoongi." She took the money as she count it infront of Yoongi.

"Wah our baby is going to be a money face."

"Who say so? We are not money faces."

"I just hope our baby don't be like us Yuna.."