Chapter 10

Author Pov

Yuna stretched her arm and legs as she felt something beside her. Thats when she opened her eyes and sat up straight. She was still sleepy but now that she finally realises what happened yesterday, she was wide awake. Yuna looked at the person beside her as he was sleeping comfortably. Yoongi looks like a child when he is sleeping. She can't help but want to touch his face. As she reached out her hand to hold his cheeks, Yoongi moves alittle and it surprised her. Yuna pull her hand back as her cheeks are now red. She pull up the blanket that is covering her legs as she stood up walking to the door.

Yuna opens the door and there stood Jin who had his fist up.

"What are doing oppa?" She asked and Jin rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was about to knock. I wanted to say that today is our off day." He said and Yuna nod her head. His eyes roamed around and landed on Yoongi who was sleeping on the bed. His eyes was clearly scanning the room.

"Y-You slept together?!" He asked as he slightly raised his voice. Yuna covered his mouth with her palm as she looked behind nervously. She was blushing so hard.

"Yes.." Yuna replied as she fiddle with her fingers. Jin laughed at the side of a nervous Yuna. He ruffled her hair and she looked up at him.

"Come down for breakfast and oh wake Yoongi up too."

"Why don't you wake him up oppa?" Yuna asked innocently. Jin just gulped his saliva as he grinned happily.

"I don't want to die early." Yuna's smile fade as he said that. Now she is nervous to wake him up. She close the door behind her and look at the sleeping figure.

Cute right? But dangerous.

Of course, leaving with no other choice she slowly took one step at a time and sat down at the edge of the bed. Yuna stretched out her hand as she touched Yoongi's leg.

"O-Oppa... Wake up.." She said as she slowly shook his leg slightly. Yoongi moves abit but he was still not awake.

Yuna took a deep breath as she gather all her courage to get killed by the person who confessed to her. She sat beside him as she shook his body with all the energy she have.

"WAKE UPPPPPPP." Yuna yelled out loud and Yoongi opened his eyes as he was shocked by the yelling.

"Why, is there an earthquake?!? I felt the bed moving." Yoongi exclaimed and Yuna can't help but laugh at his panicked ass.

"I woke you up hahaha geez." Yoongi's face turned into a frown as he got closer to her.

"Oh nobody wakes me up like that and still get out alive." He threatens and Yuna can feel her heartbeat beating faster everytime he got closer.

"What are you going to do?" Yuna questioned trying her best not to stutter. Now their faces are only inches away as Yoongi was still infront of her trying to trap her on the bed.