Chapter 26

Author Pov

Yuna went to their base the next day and saw Jimin alone there.

"Hey Jimin!" She called out and Jimin smiled at her as he pat the sofa.

"Sit here Noona."

"Where is the others?" She asked.

"They went to the club to check if there are any selling of drugs from yesterday. They often check the cameras." Yuna nod her head as she walked around their base.

"It's been empty without you. Not so much laughs. Joking around. It's all work and work. No one to control Yoongi's hyung temper." Yuna laughed at his remarks.

"Ya ya, who do you think you're talking about." They turned around and saw the others.

"No drugs yesterday. That's a good thing." Jungkook said and Jimin nod his head.

"You guys don't do drugs?" Yuna asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"Yes we're bad people but we don't ruin people's life with drugs. It's a no no." Yoongi replied and Yuna gave a thumbs up.

"That's a good thing. You guys are different from other mafias."

"Noona, we are bad but good mafias." Taehyung said and Yuna laughed.

"So should we go out and eat?" Jin suggested and all of them agreed. They end up eating at Burger King because its Taehyung and Jungkook's favourite.

"Why the hell are we here?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok turn to him.

"It's Taehyung and Jungkook's favourite." He replied and Namjoon roll his eyes.

"As if I don't know that."

"So Noona, where are you working at now?" Jimin asked and Yuna shook her head.

"I only work as a tutor teaching 1st grade or 2nd grade kids with their homework. Now I quit because i got complaints the kids aren't improving." She smile and the others laugh.

"Yuna you might need this genius brain." Namjoon said and Jin nudged his arm.

"Enough with the flirting Kim Namjoon."

"Hyung why are you so quiet?" Hoseok asked as all of them look at Yoongi who is eating his burger quietly.

"It's meal time."

"Well in our old apartment you're always the noisiest during lunch. You would always talked about Noona." Yoongi blushed as he signalled Jungkook to shut up.

"That's not me."

"So who am I dating back then?" Yuna asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"It's me okay it's me.. It's just it's been 3 years. I don't know how to react."

"You mean you don't love me anymore? You don't feel the same like you do last time?"

"No I mean.. Now the feeling is back and everytime I'm with you my heart would go crazy. Last time I was calm enough but now.. You just make me go crazy."

"Hyung... you're so cute" Jimin teased as Yoongi shoot daggers at him through his eyes.

"I'm done with my burger now." Jungkook said.

"I'm done too." Soon everyone was done.

"Let's leave this two lovebirds alone." Jin suggested and everyone agreed.

"We're glad that you both are together again." Hoseok pat Yuna's shoulder.

"If it's meant to be, it will be."