Chapter 14

Yuna Pov

For two days we went shopping, to museums and historical places. It was getting boring since the one planning those trips were Namjoon and Hoseok. Right now, they gathered in our room to actually plan for the other two days here in Jeju.

"No way, i don't want to go to any more historical places." Jungkook complained and Taehyung stood beside him totally agreeing with the maknae. Jimin look at them and back to the hyungs.

"I don't really complain but, i kinda agree with Jungkook." He stood beside Jungkook and soon almost everyone agreed with the maknae. Even myself.

"But where else should we go?" Namjoon argued and Hoseok nod his head.

"Where else?"

"Can all of you please make it quick?" Yoongi said almost whispering. I turned to Yoongi and saw how he was annoyed at them for having a gathering in our room.

I took the piece of paper from Namjoon's hand as i kept it inside my pocket

"Wha-" Namjoon was about to speak when i cut him off.

"Tomorrow we will go scuba diving alright! Then we can try staying close to the beach? Sounds good?" I asked as i bit my lips hinting them to make it quick.

"Yeah! Sounds great noona." Jungkook agreed and soon everyone else couldn't argue because so far its one good idea. Everyone left the room and Yoongi plopped down on the bed.

"Geez tired already?" I teased. Yoongi turned to me as he blinked his eyes.

"You've been dragging me everywhere and you dare said that?" He sat up straight as he glared at me.

"But you didn't complain earlier."

"Because i didn't have a choice but to follow you." He replied and i fold my arms.

"If you continue complaining then i'll just bring Namjoon or Hoseok or Jin oppa or-" Before i can even continue, Yoongi pinned me down on the bed as he looked at me with dark brown eyes. Those dangerous look he always give his enemy.

"Don't speak another guy's name infront of me, understand?" He said as i gulped down my saliva nervously. This side of him ... looks hot but dangerous.

"Yes..." I said trying my best not to stutter. Yoongi lay down on the bed, closing his eyes. I lay down beside him as i heave out a sigh. Yoongi opened his eyes as he turned to me.

"Why?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Nothing." I said, sulking. The whole day Yoongi complained about me dragging him as if he didnt had any fun. I turned around back facing him.

"Upset?" He spoke and i ignored him. I thought he was asleep because it was quiet until i felt his arm around my waist.

"Whats wrong?" He said, almost whispering to my ear. I got goosebumps and chill down my spine as he said those words. I turned to him as our faces are only inches away.

"Do you really not have any fun today?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It was fun but tiring. Everything i do with you is fun." He replied and i swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Ehhh that sounds too good to believe."

"I'm just thankful that you're here." Yoongi said as he caressed my face.

"Why?"

"Because ... It made me feel something inside that i've never felt before. Now i got better self control. Trust me you can handle those kids but if it was me, they are not going to be having a gathering in my room. They love you now and they probably feel thankful that you're here."

"I love you.." I blurted out all of a sudden and Yoongi looked at me, eyes grew wider.

"And i really do, a lot .. I don't know what i'll do if i were to lose you." I continue, hugging him tighter.

"How can i be so lucky to have someone like you..." Yoongi hugged me back as he snuggled his face in my shoulder. We stayed in that position until the both of us fell asleep.

(NEXT MORNING)

It was finally morning as everyone packed their stuff to leave. Of course Yoongi was the last to wake up as he quickly packed his stuff. I opened the hotel room door and saw Jungkook who was packing too. Jimin and Hoseok on the other hand was outside gossiping about Jungkook. I can't help but laugh when I overheard their conversation.

"Geez I already woke him up earlier this morning. He told me 5 more minutes but end up sleeping till now." Jimin complained while folding his arms, annoyed.

"I know I heard. I was in the bathroom. You know you can't trust Jungkook's 5 minutes." Hoseok replied and they continue talking. Jungkook was finally done as he push his luggage outside.

"Geez hyung I can totally hear the both of you talking behind my back. I'll try to improve on it." Jungkook pat Jimin's shoulder and both of them stared at each other dumbfounded.

"Well i could hear it too, so why can't he." I added and Hoseok looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" He sounded annoyed and I stood up as I pull my luggage with me.

"I thought the both of you knew." With that I walked away with Yoongi leaving the two guys behind.

Yoongi looked at me and shook his head.

"The more I know you the more I'm scared of you." He spoke and I stop on track as I turn to him.

"Why?"

"Well, i don't know haha but I'm glad you're mine." I rolled my eyes as I hit his shoulder jokingly.

"If you dare to cheat on me, I'll make sure you won't get away with it." I showed him my fist and he moved back alittle. I laughed as I saw his scared reaction.

"Are you really the mafia leader everyone is scared of?" I asked and Yoongi scratches his head.

"I am."

"Well now you don't look like it." I joked as I was ready to make a run for it.

"Ya!" Yoongi yelled chasing me along the corridors of the hotel rooms.