Epilogue

Author Pov

It was finally the babies' first birthday. Everyone was excited, everyone. The babies who were little and were too small to be walking around is now able to walk and do their own things. Although they still go to Yuna for milk, they already know how to say it.

"Mimi mimi." Yoonho blurted out as he hold out his hands for Yuna.

"Wow he even have a codename for milk." Yoongi looked at the baby that is on his lap as he purposely bring him away from Yuna. Yoonho wailed out loud as it shocked both parents. Yuna lightly smack Yoongi's thigh as he hand her the baby. She breastfeed Yoonho while Yoongi play with Yoonha who is looking out at the window while standing up and holding the sofa for balance. 

"Yoonha ya, come here to daddy." Yoongi called out, calling to the little girl who turn after hearing her dad's voice. She grinned happily almost looking exactly like Yoongi as she ran to him. He fall on his back as Yoonha followed his action but bumped her head on the cold floor instead.

"Oh oh.." Yoongi said as he stared at the little girl waiting for her to cry. She blinked her big eyes as she stared at her dad.

"Oh oh.." She followed and Yuna turn to look at her baby who is following Yoongi's actions.

"She is following you." Yuna laughs as she was interested in it. Yoongi rubbed the back of her head to see if there was any bump.

"No..." Yoonha said as she slap her dad's hand away.

"No baby you can't do that to daddy." Yoongi scolded but Yoonha flash out the brightest smile and Yoongi turn weak. He kiss the baby as she laugh excitedly.

"You can never scold her. Her smile is your weakness.. Geez i'm jealous." Yuna pouts looking at Yoongi showering Yoonha with kisses. As soon as Yoonho was done, Yuna shower him with kisses but unlike Yoonha, he cries.

"Ah waee?? Do you hate omma?" Yuna questioned as she look at the baby laying on her lap. He blinked his eyes as he stood up on his own.

"Omamamama."

"Oppa did you hear that?" Yuna nudged her husband's arm as he turned to look at the baby.

"Omamamama." He repeated and Yoongi's eyes glisten to Yoonho's first word.

"Awww but he called omma first no fair. Why no appa?" Yoongi did aegyo to Yoonho but the baby only gave an expressionless face.

"Papapapa" Yoonha said Yoongi grabbed his phone
dialling the others.

He called the others to inform then regarding the babies' first birthday and the babies said their first word.

--------

Everyone gathered in their house as they celebrate the babies' birthday. Everyone wore a hanbok while taking a photo together. Yuna and Yoongi sat the babies down on their chair. Infront of them were some toys that they can choose to decide their so called job. Yoongi jokingly put a toy gun on the bowl hoping one of his kid will take it.

"Oppa are you crazy?" Yuna whispered while showing faces at him.

"Your aunt and cousin can't make it so it's only us."

Bangtan looked at them as they waited for the babies to take the things that they like.

"Okay honey pick this this!" Yuna pointed to the cuffs as Yoonho push it off the table.

"Looks like none of our kids are going to be a police officer." Yoongi winked and Yuna just rolled her eyes.

Yoonha move her hand to the toy gun as she grab it. She excitedly swung it above her head proudly showing everyone.

"Thats daddy's little girl.." He said, looking at the kid who looks exactly like him. Bangtan clapped their hands as they cheered for Yoonha who is going to follow her daddy.

Yuna look at the small boy who is still looking at the things infront of him. He slowly picks up a paper and gave it to Yuna. Yuna read it and she smile widely.

"Well good for you oppa. This one is going to be a prosecutor." She points to the boy who is smiling happily not knowing anything.

"Our kids are strange. One breaks the law and one goes by the law." Yoongi said and Bangtan laugh out loud.

"Isn't that both of you. Your kids are a reflection of the both of you. Look at them. Yoonho sitting there quietly just like Yoongi when he is bored. Yoonha looking through things that's just like Yuna when she is hungry." Both parents blinked not knowing how to react.

"Is that a good thing oppa? Why does it sound like an insult?"

"Right? I felt that too."

"This just proves they are 100% your minis." Jungkook added and Yuna stared at Yoongi. They look down at their kids and both side of their lips curled into a smile.

"Just grow up to be a good and respectful person okay? I just can't wait to send the both of you to kindergarten." Yuna kissed both Yoonha and Yoonho's forehead.

All of them gathered at the front to take photos of the family cutting the cake.

Yuna hold onto Yoonho's hand and Yoongi hold onto Yoonha's hand.

"One, Two, Three!" They cut the cake and everyone snap a photo of them.

"Awww looking at them makes me want to have a family." Namjoon pouts as he lean his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Right hyung?" He asked and Jin push Namjoon's head using his index finger.

"I don't want to."

"Geez hyung why so salty."

"I just don't want to marry someone pretty than me." Jin pretend to push his non existent hair back.

"Then just marry Namjoon hyung." Taehyung teased and Namjoon glared at the younger one.

"Enough enough. Its my kids' birthday not a day for all of you to argue." Yoongi smack the back of their heads as they groaned in pain.

"Yoonha ya, if one day you grow up to be someone like your daddy please ... Atleast you must have some manners and respect your friends." Hoseok whispered the last few words only earning a glare from Yoongi.

"You have a problem with me? What you gossiping with my kid about?"

"Hahahaha Yoongi is just salty that Yoonha pays attention to you more than him."

Everyone laughed out loud and it was definitely a good day for everyone. As soon as the kids fell asleep, all of them got to drink. Finally Yuna could enjoy soju after a while.

"I love you Yuna, thankyou for giving birth to our babies." Yoongi kissed Yuna's forehead as everyone envy the couple.

Nobody expected this ending, nobody not even the couple.

---------

THANKYOU FOR THE 1K READERS!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU 😭😭😭😭