Chapter 04

Yuna Pov

"So you're a virgin... I knew it the moment i saw you.. A lot of virgin asked me to become their first."

Yoongi was about to kiss me when i knee kick his stomach.

"Owwww." He groaned in pain.

I opened the door as i walked down the stairs.

"Dinner is done.. oh hey Yuna.." Jin's eyes trailed up as he saw Yoongi who crouches down.

"Yoongi you okay?" Jin asked as he looked back at me.

"Clearly i am not hyung!" Yoongi coughed as he walked down the stairs.

I sat down at the dining table with the others still acting as if I wasn't affected by what he said. All of them eyed the both of us as Yoongi grabbed my wrist painfully.

"It hurts." I said trying to free away from him.

Finally succeeding, i glared at Yoongi as i rubbed my wrist.

"You don't have to-" Before he could finish, i cut him off.

"You treat woman like toys! Just because you fuck a lot of women means i'm one of them. Doesn't mean i'm a virgin means i'm desperate for sex! You don't see all the women outside as something you can play with when you're bored. We're not a thing to pleasure you guys. We're women with feelings and emotions. We have a heart too. We have our own pride to keep." I said as Yoongi walked pass me and sat down on the dining table.

"I'm going out for awhile and don't follow me." I said as i saw Jungkook who stood up to follow but sat back down when i said not to.

I hate it when we're treated like toys or as something for them to just use for pleasure.

-------

I walked and walked as i look around. I don't know much about this neighbourhood but i smile as i saw a korean bbq. I enter the shop as i took a seat.

"Ahjumma! I would like to order!" I yelled as she smile and gestured for me to wait for her. After a few minutes, she came walking to me.

"Yes what would you like to order young lady?"

"Oh Sanggyeopsal and Soju!" I ordered and she key in my order.

"Alright, your order will be coming soon about 10 minutes." I thanked her as she bowed and left to take another order.

She put the soju bottle on the table. I'm not a good drinker but its been awhile since i last drank. I open the bottle as i pour the soju in the small glass. I did a one shot and i can already feel myself getting drunk. I took another shot and one after another. After awhile the food that i ordered came. I ate it while taking a sip of my soju.

"Ahhh.. I'm so full..." I pat my belly as i could feel myself feeling dizzy.

I was about to order another bottle of soju when i felt my phone vibrate. I took it out from my pocket as i squint my eyes to see the caller I'd. I frown seeing the caller id.

"Jin oppa..." I called out as i heard Jin's voice on the other line.

"Y-Yuna are you drunk?!" He asked as i laughed.

"Yes i am very drunk oppa..." I was slurring and he heave out a sigh.

"Get home now.. We don't want anything happening to you.."

"I will be fine.. Wait oppa i should go pay first.. Wait.." I said as i stood up while walking slowly to the cashier.

I paid using my savings card since i don't have money and had to use my savings. I kept the card back inside my wallet as i left the restaurant. I was really trying to walk normally but my head was really feeling dizzy.

Before i knew it, i was really drunk.

"Walk straight.." I said as i put out my hand but end up staggering.

Author Pov

Jin didn't hang up as he waited for Yuna to be home. He was afraid anything could happen to her. Jin walked to the others as he bit his lips not knowing how to tell them about this.

"Well.. Yuna is drunk.." He blurted out and the others looked at him, jaw dropped.

"I know... I can't help but get worried... I don't think she can handle much alcohol. She sounded drunk.." Jin added and the others rush to grab their coat.

"What are we waiting for?" Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head as he turn his head to Yoongi.

They knew Yoongi is the one leading so if he doesn't want to get involve then they can't do anything.

"Oppa!!" Yuna yelled as Jin rush to get his phone.

"Yes Yuna?"

"I'm scared.."

"Why?"

"Oppa i am close to the YooYoo Bakery.." Yuna said and then the line went silent. Jin was about to speak when Namjoon close his mouth. They heard a man's voice.

"Hey pretty.. You alone?" They heard a man's voice.

"Go away." Yuna replied and they could hear her heavy breathing.

"I said go away!" She yelled again as Jin gripped his phone tightly.

"You're drunk aren't you? Hahaha quite daring for you to be out alone and getting drunk."

"Let me go it hurts!"

"If i refuse to let go what would you do?" He asked and there was another man's voice. There were 2 of them. Jin turned to Yoongi and saw how Yoongi was so calm.

"Yoongi.." Jin called out and as expected Yoongi didn't reply.

What was he expecting anyways?

"If you don't let go i will tell my oppa!" Yuna said and bangtan got closer to the phone. They were eager to know who her oppa was.

"He will kill all of you!" She continued and the men laughed.

"Are you joking?"

"I am not.. My Yoongi oppa will save me.. Uhmm i'm not confident he will but I bet Jin oppa will tell him to." Jin chuckled as he heard his name. The others rolled their eyes as they were expecting something more.

"Now let me go!!"

"Your oppa isn't here hahahah why, is it painful?"

"Stop choking me!!" Yuna yelled again as she coughed.

"Beg for me to let go." The man said and Yuna laugh.

"I would rather die than beg to a man like you! OPPAAAAAAAAA!!! MIN YOONGI OPPAAAA!! COME HERE QUICKKKK!!!" Yuna sang and the man slapped her. Yuna coughed again and Jin eyed Yoongi who then stood up. He grab his coat as he walks to the door.

"We're saving her hyung?" Jungkook questioned and Yoongi turn to him.

"Of course, she already ask me to. I am her oppa afterall."

"Hyung let's go now or we have noone to save." Jimin said as he pat Yoongi on the shoulder.

Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't do anything.

"Min yoongi huh? Then you suffer on his behalf." Jin heard what the guy said and his heart dropped.

So he does know Yuna that's why he was aiming her?

MAFIA | Min Yoongi Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें