Chapter 24

Author Pov

Its been a week since Yuna got back from New York. Jaena called her omma because she likes it. From the first day she was born she had no one to called omma so she finds it fun to call Yuna omma. Yuna doesn't complain because she love the little one so much. Jaena is too cute for someone to be saying no to her. Yuna had a day off from work so she decided to go out with Jaena since her Cousin Jaehyun needed to go to work.

Yuna walk hand in hand with Jaena as they went to a newly opened cafe.

"Can I have one americano." Yuna ordered as she paid for her drink. She carried Jaena on one hand because she wouldn't the little girl to be running off alone in the cafe. They both sat down as they waited for the drink to arrive.

"Omma waiting." Jaena said and Yuna smile as she caressed the little one's face.

"Omma is waiting for my drink." Jaena clapped happily as the cashier called Yuna's name. She took the drink and they both walked out of the cafe. They decided to shop for clothing since kid's clothing is so cute. Jaena tried every single one of them and they bought everything. Yuna happily walked out of the shop with lots of paper bag. Jaena was fast asleep since she was tired from trying all those clothing. Yuna put Jaena down in a baby carrier as she place her head on her shoulder.

It was hard for her because first she never had a baby before and secondly she shop a lot. The paper bags was starting to hurt her hand. She decided to take a shortcut home by cutting the alley. It was creepy especially since it was 8pm at night. Jaehyun is only back tomorrow morning. Yuna can't burden him by calling him to fetch her. She decided to walk alone along the alley. Yuna scanned the environment and she knew right then it was a wrong choice. She hugged the baby infront of her as she fasten her pace.

"Hey woman, where are you going?" A guy asked as he got closer to her.

"Home." She answered calmly as she continue walking.

"I see you're one pretty and rich lady with one pretty Daughter." He was about to touch Jaena when Yuna slapped his hand away.

"Get your dirty hands off her." Yuna looked at them and clearly they don't look normal. They look like a bunch of gangsters who is totally different from Bangtan.

"We will let you pass only if you pay us." Yuna scoff as she rolled her eyes at them.

"Not happening, now move!" She yelled and the guys laugh.

"We can hurt your Daughter here if you want." They attempt to pull Jaena but Yuna hugged the little girl tightly. Jaena was already crying out loud as Yuna struggle to break free from them. She kicked one of the guy's dick as she manage to break free from them. Yuna fall down on her butt as she groaned in pain. She hold onto her butt trying her best to stand up.

"Leave us alone!" She screamed as she look around wondering how she would ask for help.

"Do we look like we would leave you alone after what you did?!"

"HELP!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME THERE IS A BABY HERE!" Yuna screamed as a tear fell on her cheeks. She wasn't scared for her safety. She was scared because Jaena is with her.

"Baby don't worry omma will think of a way to get away from here." She said to Jaena, caressing the little baby's face.

"Omma.. Jaena scared." Jaena said and with her little hands holding onto Yuna's wrist.

"Baby omma is sorry."

"I'm getting emotional but your life ends today."

"Please.. Please don't hurt her.. Okay I can give you the money just don't hurt her." Yuna said and she was about to take her wallet out when the guy declined.

"No no. We don't want your money. We want your baby. Your pretty baby." Yuna's eyes widen as they said that. She hug Jaena tightly as she shook her head. She stood up slowly as she ran as fast as she could.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" In the distance Bangtan heard someone yelling. They ignored it thinking it was some woman with a bunch of gangsters and they refuse to get involve. Afterall they are a bunch of mafia also.

"THERE IS A BABY HERE... PLEASE." Yoongi stood up as he listened to the voice again.

"PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!" Yoongi's eyes widen as he grabbed his baton, leaving the place.

"Ya Yoongi what's wrong?!" Jin asked as all of them chased after him. Yoongi looked infront and saw Yuna running away from a group of gangsters. Yuna continue running when she tripped onto folded boxes on the floor. Her hand covering Jaena's head. She manage to turn her body so that her elbow will fall down instead of Jaena's head. She took off the baby carrier as she carried Jaena on her bleeding arms.

"Please.. Don't hurt my baby.." Jaena was already crying while holding onto Yuna's shirt. Yuna couldn't walk because her leg was hurting so bad.

"She is too beautiful for us to say no. We wanted you but .. You already have a daughter but your Daughter can save you."

"No!!! Please let her go!" Yuna tried to pull Jaena away from them but they were stronger.

"Jaena!!! Lee Jaena!!" Yuna yelled as she wanted to chase after them but they ran away as fast as they could.

"Yuna.. Ya are you okay? Kim Yuna!" Yuna turned to a familiar touch. She looked to the side and saw Yoongi holding her arm. Her arms wrapped around Yoongi as she cried out loud.

"Please save Jaena.. Please save her .. They got her. They got ....." Yuna cried her heart out as she tried to stand.

"No I can't stay here. Jaena!! Wait omma is going to save you!" Yuna ran forward but fell down again.

"You're hurt. You need to get treated first-" Yoongi was cut off by Yuna who was glaring at him.

"Jaena will get scared if she see someone she doesn't know! She will cry non stop. She will get sick if she cries too much. I need to save her now.."

"Fine we will save her so don't cry please." Yoongi said and Yuna nod her head. It was so motherly of her to act that way.

"You must really love her a lot." Yoongi said as he help Yuna walked back to their base.

"Of course." Yuna answered and Jungkook smile.

"I am her omma afterall." Yuna continued and all their smile drop. They sat her down on the sofa as Jungkook look at her bitterly. Yoongi refuse to listen to all that but, he knew he had to confess his feelings again to her to make him feel better.