Special trailer

4 years later ~~

4 years have passed and the babies are now 5 years old. BTS? Oh they are still mafias who are still active. They rarely fight but on some occasions, they had to.

Jungkook walked around as he look at the address written on the piece of paper.

"Happy Kindergarten."

Jungkook heave out a sigh as he put the paper inside his pocket.

<Flashback>

Jungkook dialled Yuna's number since she texted him saying she needed him to help her with something.

"Noona!" Jungkook called out excitedly thinking what job could she possibly have for him. Since the others has gone out to meet the the mafias that was messing with them, he was left alone.

"Oh Jungkook ah." Yuna said on the other line as she was hesitant to continue knowing the younger one would be disappointed.

"So noona what is the job?" Jungkook asked and the other line was silent.

"About that, i might need you to pick the kids from their school." Jungkook's smile dropped as he stared at the empty space in his room.

"What noona? Please repeat." He asked making sure he heard the right thing.

"I said... Please pick my kids from school."

"Wae? Why me noona? So thats why they said i will have another work to do?"

"Well Yoongi demanded me to stay home. I can't be leaving this house or we'll have a big fight. Please help me Jungkook." Jungkook massage the bridge of his nose as he took his time to think.

"Alright noona. I will, don't worry. I don't want you and Yoongi hyung to fight. I remember how the both of you had a huge fight then i had to pick the kids up." Jungkook rolled his eyes thinking about that time.

"Sorry Jungkook. Thanks for helping me." Jungkook hang up the call as he looks down and sigh.

"What is my luck today..."

<End of Flashback>

Jungkook walked around the neighbourhood as he look around the corners to find for the kindergarten school.

"Just where is- Oh!" Jungkook racked his pocket for the piece of the paper as he look at it and look up at the sign.

Happy Kindergarten

He reads as he smile happily upon finding the school. It was at the right time that he arrived since the kids will be release at 6pm. Mothers starts gathering around the entrance of the school as they chitchat with one another. Finally, the door opened revealing all the kids as they ran to their mum with open hands. The mothers hugged their kids as they walked off from there. Jungkook approach the gate quietly as he looked inside the place.

"Who are you looking for?" The teacher asked as Jungkook turned his head to the voice only to saw a familiar face.

"Oh! You!" He said, pointing his index finger at the woman standing infront of him while both her hands holding the two kids.

"Oh uncle kookie!" Yoonha and Yoonho said in unison.

"Hey bubbles!" He called out as he open his arms and the two came running to him.

"Yoonha ya Yoonho ya you know this guy?" She asked while eyeing the two kids who look at Jungkook with loving eyes.

"Our Kookie uncle! Daddy's friend." Yoonha replied as she open her arms for Jungkook to carry her. Jungkook carried both kids as he eyed the woman infront of him.

"Nice meeting you again, Lee Haeun." She blushed as he remembered her name. Its been 5 years since they last met and even Jungkook was surprised with himself.

"Wow i can't believe i remembered your name." He laughed as he eyed the two kids that he was holding.

"Me too. Anyways i have to really know that you're related to them before i can send them off." She folded her arms and Jungkook put the both of them down. He took out his phone from his pocket as he dialled Yuna's number. He switch it to video call and the twins saw their mummy.

"Mummy!" Yoonho called out as he open and close his palms as he whine to grab the phone.

"My babies.. Kookie samchu there?"

"Kookie samchu is here!" Jungkook waved and Yuna smile at him.

"So does that answer you, Lee Haeun?" The side of his lips curled and she rolled her eyes.

"Unnie! So how is this guy related to you?" Haeun asked with the most friendliest smile and tone Jungkook has seen. It was his first time seeing Haeun like that since she always talks to him in a monotone kind of voice.

"Oh he is kind of like my brother. You can trust him with my kids don't worry." Yuna reassured the younger one and Haeun just smile bitterly.

"Alright." She replied as she nod her head signalling to Jungkook that he can leave. Jungkook hung up the call, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"There were two other people coming here claiming they were their uncles. I think yesterday or a few days ago? Thats why i have trust issues since unnie is always the one picking them up." She explained and Jungkook immediately turned his head to her.

"Who came here to fetch them? Describe them for me." He asked. It can't be the other hyungs since they are busy with Yoongi hyung.

"There were two of them. One is kind of chubby and big size. Another one is a skinny guy but is not that tall. Both of them are similar in height. They have a tattoo on their arm, both of them but the plump one has a mohawk hair." She describe and Jungkook balled his fist in anger.

"If they come again claiming to be their uncles, don't believe them" He said as his eyes were dark and it scared Haeun alittle. She nod her head as they were about to leave, Jungkook saw them. They look around the kindergarten to see if there were anyone inside.

"Take the kids and approach them. See what they say." Jungkook said and Haeun raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that dangerous? What if-" Jungkook stared at her with dark brown eyes.

"Just do as i say."

--------

HI I WILL BE DOING A CONTINUATION STORY HEHE BUT THIS TIME ITS MAFIA | Jeon Jungkook. Do look forward to it! The next chapter for this will be uploaded in the mafia | Jeon Jungkook. I will be posting today maybe after i got back from work!