Chapter 19

Yuna Pov

I called the number as I bit my lips.

"Pick up.. Pick up.." I mumbled and the other line was on.

"Hello.." The man on the other line said as my heart was beating so fast.

"Hello..." I said trying my best not to stutter. The other line was quiet. I was about to speak when I heard Jungkook's voice. He was yelling in pain, screaming for help. I was feeling weak, my grip on the steering wheel loosen as I heard his voice. His piercing scream. My heart breaks listening to him screaming like that. A tear escapes dropping down my cheek.

"Come and help him, if you don't want him to die." The man said and at the back i can hear Jungkook yelling, "No don't come! No!"

I was reluctant to reply a yes. Jungkook didn't want me to come and I don't want to be a burden to him but if I don't come.. They are going to kill him.

"Alright." I replied as I hear the guys laughing. I know Jungkook will be very disappointed in me but I had to agree. I had to because I don't want Jungkook to die because of someone like me. Jungkook is already like my Brother and I love him. There was no way I could let him die just because I am scared. I grip the steering wheel tightly as I turn on the engine to continue driving.

------

As soon as I arrived, I ran in and saw how Jungkook was badly tortured. His face was bleeding. His arms was chain to the chair and it was bleeding. His legs was bleeding and the floor was covered with his blood. I turned my attention the guy who I think is in charge of all this. I glared at him as he tilts his head staring at me.

"What a beautiful piece of art.. Just to save this guy you sacrifice yourself.. Brave isn't it?" He said as he walks to me to touch my face. I moved back avoiding his dirty hands.

"Don't touch her!" Jungkook yelled as he glance behind nodding his head. His men took out their baton and beat Jungkook with it not giving him any chance to recover. He was in pain and for the first time, Jungkook cried because he couldn't endure it any longer. Someone strong like Jungkook breaking down.. This guy is something. Jungkook is in pain but he is still thinking about me. I really owe him.

"Jungkook.." I called his name as I push the guy away. I ran towards Jungkook who is falling down on the floor. I manage to stop him as i caressed his face softly. He was tied up to the chair with chains and it wasn't loose. It was so tight that he continues to bleed. I tried to remove the chains but it was so strong. There was a lock at the side and I knew the guy has the keys.

"The keys is in my hands, unless you follow what i say then he is free." He threatened. I wanted to follow his demand but Jungkook held my wrist stopping me.

"Don't do this for me.. He will kill you." Jungkook said with tears in his eyes and his mouth covered with blood. How can i just walk away to the younger one being so weak and tortured.

"It will be fine Jungkook. Trust me." I said as while caressing his cheeks. Jungkook hold onto my hand, shaking his head.

"Release him, take me instead.. I don't want him to be in pain." I said and Jungkook grip my hand tightly.

"Why would i take you?" The man asked, feigning innocent.

"You want Yoongi right?" He smile as he clapped his hand.

"If i take you will he come?" The man smiled widely and I scoffed.

"He will but its better if he don't." I spoke and the man got closer to me.

"Ahhh a complicated relationship we have here." The guy got closer as he touch the side of my face.

"Release him, tie her." He said and after that, within seconds Jungkook was release and it was my turn to feel the pain that he was feeling. The chains was so tight around my arms that I could barely move. Even the slightest movement can make me feel the pain. I looked up at Jungkook as i smile at him.

"Now go." I whispered and as fast as he could run, Jungkook ran away from the place.

Author Pov

Jungkook was released as he ran as fast as he could trying to get help. Of course 2 weeks inside the room like prison wasn't easy for him. He don't even know where he was. Jungkook looked around as he searched the other buildings. He continue walking until he came across a payphone. He searched his pocket but his wallet wasn't there nor his phone. He continue searching his pocket as his hands went through every pocket in his pants.

"There!" He grabbed a coin inserting it to the payphone. He dialed Yoongi's number as he waited for the older one to answer the call.

As soon as the other line was on, Jungkook cried tears of joy. Finally, he will be back home with the other members.

"Hyung... save me.." Jungkook said while crying his heart out. Yoongi without wasting any more time heads out as he get into his car during to the place. He somehow manage to track Jungkook with the help of Jin who is good at his hacking skills. They locate Jungkook through the payphone. Yoongi drove as fast as he could not caring about the other cars on the road. As soon as he arrived, he rushed to the younger one and hugged him tightly. Yoongi scanned his whole body and saw how badly Jungkook was tortured and all this because they wanted Yoongi. Yoongi balled his fist as he was angry. He helped Jungkook get into the car as they drove back home.