Chapter 07

Yuna Pov
Dinner was great as everyone plopped down on the sofa feeling full. Jungkook turned on the television as they decided to watch a movie. I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Namjoon walked in and saw me alone.

"Need any help?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Its alright. You must be tired from working." I said and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well not exactly.." He walked over to me and wipe and clean plates.

"I'm curious Namjoon.. My stepdad sold me to you guys but ... You guys just take me in and treated me like a friend.." I asked and Namjoon got flustered.

He accidentally drop the plate and panicked. He was about to touch the plate with his bare hands but i stop him.

"Don't.. You will get hurt." I told him as i pick it up since i was wearing a rubber gloves. I put in a plastic bag and threw it away. I sweep the floor making sure there is no more leftover glass. I wiped the floor with wet cloth.

"Wahhh you're quite a meticulous person." He praised and i looked up at him as i chuckled.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt." I answered him as i went to throw the leftover glass.

"Well this never happen to us before. Usually the person who owe us money is either man who are alcoholic, who definitely lives alone mostly those type. So we expected him to be one of them since he look like one but he told us he have a daughter and she would pay." Namjoon explained as i glance behind my shoulders, looking at him.

"When he first lend the money he said that?!" Namjoon nod his head as i throw the cloth in the sink in anger. That freaking old man.

"We thought maybe you knew and you would come pay us but days and months passed by, we didn't get the money. Yoongi and i we went to check on you and saw how you work.. Every single day."

"You stalked me?"

"We had to, you were the one who was suppose to pay."

"But i don-"

"Exactly, we don't know that .. We assume you knew. You got home late so we said its alright the next day who knows you'll pay but months passed and your dad's debt was over $1 million. So we end up going to your house and didn't expect your dad to sell you off."

"Yeah after i work my ass out for him. That oldman.. I hope he rot in hell for making my mum suffer." Namjoon laughed as he pat my head.

"But Yoongi I mean so he knew me from the start?" I continue and Namjoon tilt his head, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Did Yoongi tell you anything about me?" Namjoon was about to answer when Jin walked in the kitchen.

"A glass broke? Aish Kim Namjoon. Did you clean it Yuna?" He asked and i nod my head

"I did.." Jin oppa was clueless to what we were talking about but he dragged Namjoon to watch the movie with him.

After a few minutes, i decided to join them. They were walking a horror movie but horror movie is my favourite genre. I sat infront chewing on the popcorn. Hobi kept turning his head, checking if i was scared.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and he flinched upon hearing the scary sound effects.

"I'm scared.." He got closer as he hide behind me. I can't help but laugh at his action. A scary scene came and he kept screaming behind my ear while gripping onto my shirt tightly.

"Aish Jung Hoseok... Hiding behind a girl?!" Jin teased and Hobi just hit his leg.

"You have Namjoon to help you.."

"This movie is fine for me.." Everyone laugh as i turned to Yoongi who wasn't watching the movie. He was playing his phone.

The movie ended but Hobi was still clinging onto me. Jin had to pull him away for him to finally let go.

"Yuna, for the first in forever that Yoongi bought groceries." Jin blurted out as he eyed Yoongi. The others nod their head as they pretend to wipe a fake tear.

"For the first time in forever.. He cleaned his room." Jin sang and again the others did the same.

Yoongi turned giving them a death stare.

"Are you done or do i need to beat all of you up to stop?" Yoongi tapped his foot as he got closer to them. All of them rushed to their own room as I laughed out loud looking at them. Yoongi followed behind them as he enter our room. I heave out a sigh as i was feeling tired. I enter the room and Yoongi was already on the bed.

"Yoongi oppa.." I called out but he didn't reply. I sat down at the edge of the bed as i kept looking at him.

"Oppa..." I called out again but now i shook his leg.

"I have something to ask and I need answers." I said and again he didn't reply. I assume he was asleep since he can sleep almost anywhere and he is 24/7 sleepy. I took my pillow and the blanket in the closet as i left the room.

I lay down on the couch as i stared at the ceiling wondering how we are related. I took my handphone from my pocket as i search the internet.

'Bangtan' I key in and press the search button.

'Bangtan the well-known mafia gang that has been roaming the city for years.' I didn't bother to read more because it was all about them and i knew who they are. I scroll down as i saw Yoongi's name.

'Min Yoongi'

I press it and Yoongi's graduation picture was seen. I scroll down to read the information on him.

'Min Yoongi, the son of the richest Mafia. Rumours has it that he was bullied during his school days that led him to how he is now.' I read as i went to press the images. There was an image of his elementary school photos. His class photo to be exact. I read the school name and my eyes grew wider.

Hanlim Elementary School? I was there too...

So, Yoongi oppa was my senior in that school?!