Chapter 08

Author Pov
Yuna twist and turn as she was trying to make herself comfortable. Bangtan stared at her and notice how uncomfortable it is as her legs sticked out of the couch. She stretched her hand as it touches the cold floor. Jin turned to Yoongi and glared at him.

"Its not my fault she chose to sleep here." He said and everyone couldn't argue with that. It was of course Yuna's choice.

Jin walked to her to wake her up because they needed to go to work. Well everyone knows their work involves killing. Jin shook her body lightly and Yuna opened her eyes sleepily.

"Uhmm whats wrong?" She asked as she sat up straight and tying her hair into a messy bun.

"We're going to work now. You will be alone here are you okay with that?" Jin asked as he soften looking at her sleepy figure. Yuna yawn as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah, its not that i have a choice. Oh wait!" Yuna jolted as she rushed to the kitchen. She took a lunch box and put it in a small bag.

"Here, i was awake in the morning so i decided to make kimbap." Everyone stared at her and a smile was seen on their faces. Never have anyone made for them food other than Jin or nobody ever gave them a lunch box before. Jin took the bag as he gave Yuna a thumbs up.

"Thanks Yuna we really appreciate this! We will eat it later on." Everyone walked to the door and Yuna see them out before going back to sleep. Yuna waved goodbye at them as they enter the black van. As the car drove off, Yuna walked back in the house and lock the door behind her. Yuna decided to stay awake because this house needs to be clean. She started with the kitchen although there isn't much to clean.

Yuna Pov
I clean the house and everything was as good as new. Living with a bunch of men can be hard especially when they are not use to cleaning the house. I open the fridge and saw almost nothing inside.

"Wahhh.. Did we used up everything?" I asked as i heave out a sigh, closing the fridge back. I decided to shower before going out to do grocery shopping since the boys will be tired when they got back.

I head to my room as i grab my towel. I put my clean clothes on the bed as i enter the bathroom. Washing my hair and apply shower gel on my body. Lastly i massage the shampoo on my head. I wrapped the towel around my head as i walked out of the bathroom. I applied the after shower lotion and then proceed to wear my clean clothes. I look at myself in the mirror to adjust my hoodie and sweatpants. I grab my wallet and phone and left the room.

I locked the door while smiling to myself after that seeing the extra car they had. I called Jin to ask where the car keys was at.

"Yes Yuna?" He asked and i hear groaning and guys yelling at the background.

"Oppa." I called out but stop when I heard him kick the guy.

"Sorry Yuna, yes?"

"Where is the car keys?" I asked and Jin spoke as if he was rapping.

"Thanks oppa." I said as i walked back in the house to find the key.

"Here it is." I mumbled to myself as i locked the door again and left the house.

I drove to the nearest supermarket and parked the car outside. Having Yoongi's card, i don't have to worry about not having enough money to pay. Well Yoongi kinda left his card yesterday. I enter the supermarket as i looked around. It looks foreign to me because i'm not used to going here its further from my neighbourhood. Its quiet around here. I grab the cart as i push it around looking at the things i should buy. I grab the cereal and the milk for the boys. Strawberries because they can't go one day without fruits. I grab the kimchi and the ingredients i need to cook kimchi fried rice. I was about to proceed when i felt my phone vibrates.

"Hello?" I said as i put my phone in between my ear and shoulder.

"Where are you?" I froze as it was Yoongi on the other line. I stop as i look at the caller id.

Grumpy guy

"Oh uhm.. I'm at the supermarket doing grocery shopping."

"I'm coming wait there." He said as he hang up the call.

I look at my phone and look around the supermarket. What just happened? I blinked my eyes to actually take in everything.

"YOONGI IS COMING?!" I panicked as i turned around trying to think. I bit my lips as i walked back and forth but it was too late.

"Yo." I looked up and saw Yoongi.

His lips was slightly bruised. He was wearing a black long sleeve and black sweatpants with black bucket hat. He looked at me with his stone face.

"Oh hello.." I tried to start a conversation. Yoongi walked towards me as he push the cart and i followed behind him.

"What are you doing? Pick whatever you want." He spoke as he took everything and i blinked my eyes.

"Ya! You shouldn't waste. Just take what we need." I scolded him as i put it back. He took like 6 packets of cereal when we only need 1.

"Then you don't need to go out and buy again."

"It doesn't work that way." I explained as i took some snacks for the maknae line. I walked around and look through the ingredients in every product. I too compare the prices i mean we always pick the cheaper ones right?

"I'm ready to pay." I said and Yoongi shook his head as he push the cart to the self checkout counter.

"I am paying." Yoongi tap his card and I smile as i rubbed the back of my neck. As soon as we were done paying, we put everything in the car and drove back home.

"Yuna, do you hate me?" Yoongi asked as his eyes was still looking at the front as he was driving.

"I don't hate you i mean i don't have a reason to."

"Do you hate me oppa?" He turned his head to face me.

"Ya oppa are you crazy, look infront." I panicked as i push his head to face the front.

"How can i hate .. you." He answered and the air was awkward.

"Why?" I insist on continuing. Yoongi didn't say anything so i assume he wanted to focus on driving.

"Do you even know me Yuna?" He asked and i blinked my eyes..

"Yes.. You are my senior."

"Thats all? You don't remember anything?" He asked again and i tried to rack my brain. You see i am a forgetful person.

"Its alright, take your time." Again, it was silent.

Yoongi didn't seem to want to continue. I lay back as i tried to remember it. I close my eyes as i really tried to force myself to remember.

And i did.

"The guy with glasses?"