Chapter 29

Author Pov

"Wahh the babies are damn cute.." Hoseok said as he look at the two that is put together in the nursery. One blue one pink.

"One is mini Yoongi one is mini Yuna.." Namjoon spoke while staring at the nursery room.

"Yoongi must be really happy that he now has a family of his own." Jin said as he smile to himself looking at the small babies inside.

After giving birth to the twins, they were more than happy. Looking at the twins Everyday the more they notice that the babies are really their mini.

Yuna blinked her eyes as she observe her baby Min Yoonho the second born. Yoonho has her hair that is slightly wavy. He has her eyes, nose and lips. He is totally the exact mini of Yuna. The more she look at it the more she feels weird.

Yoongi on the other hand is still confuse how this little baby girl can look like him. She is the girl version and a small version of Yoongi. She is the first born. Yoongi laugh as he thinks to himself what a good job he has done.

"The more I look at our babies, the more I feel proud of myself." Yoongi said his thoughts out loud as Yuna gave him a weird face.

"What are you talking about. Clearly Yoonho has my face."

"And clearly our Yoonha here has my face."

"Then it's fair. We don't need another baby. Just two of them is enough." Yuna sit the boy down her lap and Yoongi nod his head.

"Just this two is enough. I never wanted one more."

Yoonha started crying as she open her arms wanting to get a hug from her Mother. Yuna carried her and bring her closer to her body to breastfeed. Looking at the scene, Yoonho got jealous as he too started crying. Yuna carried them both to the bed and lay them both down as she breastfeed the both of them. It's been a week since she is out from the hospital. Everyone have been preparing for the wedding but Yuna and Yoongi is too busy taking care of the twins that they couldn't help.

"Tomorrow we will try on the wedding dress okay? We will bring the twins out too." Yoongi suggested and i nod my head.

"That's nice." Yuna clip her bra back together as she carried them both out of the room.

"Make way make way..." The door opened revealing Bangtan who came with gifts in their hand.

"How can you enter?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jungkook strangely.

"I gave him the passcode just now." Yuna carried the gifts back to their room. Jin ran to Yoonha as he carries, swinging her around.

"Careful oppa she just had a meal and she hasn't burp-" Before Yuna can continue, Yoonha vomit white substance on Jin's shirt. He eyed the baby but smile at her not wanting her to cry.

"It's okay, Uncle can clean this up." He put the baby on his lap as he wiped it away with baby wipes. Jimin and Taehyung went ahead to play with Yoonho. Strangely, Yoonho didn't cry. He always cries when he didn't see his mum or dad around. Bangtan stayed and play with the kids while their parents went to rest for awhile. They hardly rest since the babies need them. It was hard for his Wife but he is thankful that she is holding on well. Yoongi caressed her face as he kissed her forehead.

"I feel so lucky to have you as the Mother of my kids."

"Really? We should enjoy this moment of us together because we hardly get moments like this." They hugged each other while laying down on the bed. They were enjoying the silence while resting but the silence didn't last long when they heard Yoonha crying. Yuna heave out a sigh as she rushed down to see what was wrong.

"Whats wrong?" Yuna asked and Jin heave out a sigh.

"I think she pooped." Yuna look at the baby and smile.

"You pooped?" Yuna look in the diaper and she was in disbelief. She quickly head to the bathroom to change Yoonha's diapers but Yoonho started crying. The house was in a mess with the babies crying.

After a few hours of Bangtan playing with the babies, they finally fall asleep. Although Yuna knew this sleep is just a nap for the babies, atleast it will give her time to rest.

"I hope they sleep till morning." Hoseok said while patting Yoonho's back.

"Nahh, this is just a nap. A few minutes later they'll wake up."

"You've matured." Namjoon and Hoseok said as Yuna just smile.

"Of course being a Mother isn't easy. I guess that made me who I am now."

(The next day)

The next day they brought the babies with them to try out the wedding dress. Yoongi put them down on the stroller as they had fallen asleep. He waited while Yuna went to try some of the dresses. She walks out and Yoongi shook his head.

"Not this one. Makes you look too skinny." Yuna went on without complain.

"Not this one, makes you look fat." Again she walked in without saying a word.

"Not this-" Before he can finish she gave him a death stare.

"One more time you reject, I'm going to select on my own." She walks in and try the last one. It looks beautiful to her but to Yoongi, she just hope he likes it.

She walks out and Yoongi's eyes light up.

"Wow we'll take this." He said and she smile.

"How do I look?"

"No words can describe how you look right now.. It's.. it's too pretty."

Yoongi paid for the dress and ask to be sent home for the wedding. They push the stroller out of the store as they walk along the streets.

"Let's go and eat. I haven't eat a thing I'm afraid they are gonna wake up and I need to breastfeed them."

"Alright, we'll go to that restaurant."

The waiter walks to them as he hand them the menu. He keeps eyeing Yuna which annoyed Yoongi somehow. If Yuna wasn't here, he would punch this guy. Yuna notice how Yoongi wasn't looking good. She holds his hand to calm him down.

"I'll have seafood marinara and.. " Yuna looks up hoping for Yoongi to continue the sentence.

"I'll have the same." He said while closing the menu. The waited walks off while he glances behind looking at Yuna.

"Can't he see that you're married?" He said and Yuna holds his hand.

"I'll go to the restroom first." She said as she walk pass the waiter, she heard their conversation.

"I think she is just looking after those kids. It can't be hers. The guy looks like some gangster. Geez she deserve someone better." Yuna balled her first as she walks back to their seat.

The waiter walk back to them with their food but his eyes was still on Yuna. A few minutes later Yoonho had woken up first as he opened his eyes staring at his parents. The waiter was walking to them so Yuna decided to do something.

"Aigoo, omma's baby has woken up?" She carried the baby as she sit the baby on her lap.

"Ya yeobo he is looking at you." Yuna said and Yoongi played peekaboo with the baby. The waiter watch every scene and hated it inside.

The waiter walks off feeling embarrassed since he didn't want to believe those babies were hers.

"Did you know he was interested in you?"

"At first i didn't believe you, I mean why would he? I am married but when I walked pass him and heard how he said these babies aren't mine. I gave birth to them how can they not be mine."

"Right! They look exactly like us geez. I bet he is just blind."

They both continue eating ignoring the guy who was staring at them.