Chapter 05

Author Pov

As they arrived at the destination, it was crowded. Bangtan walked and saw YooYoo Bakery. They walked further and saw an alley. The streets down there was quiet so they assume Yuna was there. They continue walking and the closer they get, the more they knew she was there.

"Ahh if you wore a more prettier clothes it would make it easier for me.." The man said and the others laughed.

"Fuck off! You fucking trash! All of you are trash!" She yelled and got hit again. Bangtan stood there as they stared at the men who was clearly hurting Yuna.

"W-What?! Bangtan!" The guy was shocked to see them as he tried to escape. Yuna fell on the floor as she hold onto her swollen cheeks.

"You alright?" Hobi asked as she shook her head. She remove her hand and Hobi gasps.

"What the fuck did you do!" Hobi said as he kicked the man in the stomach.

Her side lips was bleeding and her cheeks was swollen badly. Yuna looked down as she pout her lips. Yoongi walked to her as she looked up realising that it was his shoes.

"Ahhh Min Yoongi oppa!" She said happily as she stood up. She smile at him which is different.

"She acts cute when she is drunk.. If she were to remember this i bet $100 that she will hate herself." Namjoon said and Hobi lightly smack his arm.

"I bet $100 too on that."

"Min Yoongi... Oppa.. You know you're like a kitten .. Uhmmm you know when kittens are scared or they are sensitive they tend to scratch you? Yeah but if they are happy they get all smiley? MIN YOONGI KITTY!" She yelled and the men laughed.

Jin kicked one of their shoulder as he uses his leg to press on their shoulder that is bleeding.

"Shut the fuck up. Who gave you the permission to laugh?" Jin sounded stern and the man close his mouth.

"Meowgi?" Yuna called out and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Yoongi walked over to one of the men and kicked his stomach.

"Did you hit her?" He whispered as his gaze was dark and dangerous. The man shook his head. He points to the guy who hobi was pinning on the wall. Yoongi smirked as he walks to the guy. Hobi let him go and he fell on the floor.

"Did you hit her?" Yoongi asked. His voice was soft but it was threatening.

"What are you talking about? I- Ahhhhh" The guy groaned in pain as Yoongi punched his stomach.

"I will ask again, don't make me repeat myself. Did you hit her?" Yoongi glared at him and he nod his head.

"Why?" He continued and the guy was silent.

"I asked you a question!" Again Yoongi hit him. He coughed out blood as Yoongi let him go.

"Because .. We know she is your weakness." Yoongi turned to him and his glare was different. He wants to kill that guy.

Yoongi pinned him to the wall and punch him continuously.

"Min Yoongi, don't kill him." Jin warned but Yoongi wasn't listening. Jin went over to Yuna and points it to her. Yuna turned her head and her eyes grew wider.

"Meowgi don't kill him!" Yuna yelled as Yoongi turned to her. As if her words are like magic, he stopped.

He hated that nickname so badly. For some reason, he can't go against her words which shocked the others. Yoongi bit his lips angrily as he stood up dusting his pants.

"Run away further from here. One more time i see your face, you're dead." He warned as he kicked the guy one last time.

The others followed as they walked away from the alley and back to their van. Yuna followed as all of them entered the van.

"Yoongi, why did he aim Yuna? I mean how can he know Yuna?" Jin asked and Yoongi shrugged.

Clearly he was avoiding the question. It was quiet in the van as nobody said anything even Jin. He knew how much Yoongi was trying to avoid it though he wonder why.

As soon as they arrive home, Yuna shook her head signalling to the boys that she didn't want to walk.

"No! Meowgi... Piggyback me!" She hold out both her hand as she wave it for Yoongi to carry her. Yoongi heave out a sigh as he piggyback her. He puts her down on the bed as he sat down beside her.

"I need to throw up." She said and Yoongi dragged her to the bathroom as she vomits all over him.

"Aishhhh!"

"Close your eyes." Yoongi said and Yuna did as she was told.

He remove his shirt and pants as he put it in the laundry basket. He went to grab a new sweatshirt and pants for Yuna. Lucky for her it didn't hit her. He has no choice but to remove her shirt. Yoongi close his eyes as he remove it without looking. He touches the sink to find for the clean shirt but he couldn't. Yoongi open his eyes and was shocked to see Yuna only in her bra. He gulped his saliva as he grab the shirt and close his eyes again.

She wore the shirt and Yoongi remove her pants. He hand her the clean ones and she wore it. Yoongi open his eyes and heave out a relieve sigh. Yuna was already closing her eyes. Yoongi took out the first aid kit and helped her with the blood. He apply some oilment to her swollen cheeks and then carried her as he lay her down on the bed. He tuck her to bed and adjust the blanket before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Yuna Pov

I woke up and my head feels like its going to explode. I opened my eyes as i looked around the room. I'm glad i'm home but .. how did i get home? I heard someone groan as i look down and saw Yoongi sleeping on the floor. I got down and the floor was so cold. I racked my brain for ideas and soon i heard footsteps heading to our room. I lay back down and the door opened. I open my eyes a little and saw Namjoon.

"H-Hyung..." He said from the door and Yoongi sat up.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" He asked and Yoongi stretched his body.

"Don't ask. I'll go shower now. Wait for me." He said as he walked to the bathroom. I stayed in that position until Yoongi oppa left the room. I open my eyes as i stare at the ceiling.

Just what happen yesterday?