Chapter 13

Yuna Pov

Yoongi book the hotel for us as we sat down at the sofa at the lobby while waiting. I look at Taehyung as he was looking down at his feet. The others was busy talking to one another but Taehyung was distracted by something. He wasn't in any mood to enjoy or to even talk to anyone. He was one of the members that was excited for this trip but, not anymore. I walked to him as i took a seat beside him. Taehyung looked up as he was startled by the sudden movement. He gave me a weak smile and i pat his head.

"Whats wrong? Still thinking about it?" I asked and he just shake his head.

"Taehyung, deep inside you know Jungkook didn't steal it." I advice and Taehyung ruffled his hair. He turned to me with teary eyes.

"Then, where could it be...." He spoke, his voice slightly shaking. He cover his eyes with his palm as he hung his head low. I looked up and saw Yoongi walking towards us. I pat Taehyung's shoulder as i went closer to his ear.

"Yoongi is coming closer.." Taehyung panicked as he wipe his tears. He sat up straight as Yoongi hand him the room keys.

"I figured you would want some time alone, you're alone in the room." Taehyung blinked his eyes as he smile at the older one. Taehyung walked ahead with the others heading to their room. I look down at our key and back to Yoongi.

"So you do care.. Acting like you don't." I nudged his arm and Yoongi rolled his eyes. The both of us walked to the elevator waiting for the next one.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok one room
Jin and Namjoon one room
Yoongi and i one room
Taehyung alone

I enter the room and Yoongi followed behind me. We put down our bags at the side as we both plopped down on the bed. The flight wasn't that long but it was still tiring. The both of us was about to close our eyes when there was a knock on the door. I open my eyes as i sat up staring at the door. I stood up walking to the door as i open it. Outside stood Namjoon who had his palm facing me while smiling like an idiot.

"What is it Namjoon?" I asked and he bit his lips nervously while looking inside my room.

"Yoongi hyung sleeping?" He whispered but loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Not yet.." Yoongi said and Namjoon gulped down his saliva nervously.

"I need help.." Namjoon spoke and i tilt my head to the side, confused.

"Now whats the problem?" Namjoon point to his room as he got closer to me.

"My luggage lock broke and ... i need to change my clothing." I palm my forehead as i massage the bridge of my nose.

I followed Namjoon to his room to solve the luggage problem. Jin and Hoseok was squatting down trying to crack open his luggage but of course it was not successful. I sat down infront of his luggage as i carefully study it.

"You sure you use this to lock your luggage? Not keys?" I asked, making sure. Namjoon nod his head as he sat beside me.

"I use this."

Namjoon told me the password so i tried to open it by keying in his password. Still, it doesn't work. What if he key in a different password but he thought he key in this password? I look at it carefully and it doesn't seem broken to me. I rack my brain as i think of a possibility that the password is related to him. I key in his birthday but it wasn't successful. I sat down cross legged as i took my time guessing. Theres on 3 digit. I turned to him and Namjoon got startled.

"When did you meet the others? Oh wait no when did .. All of you start this organisation?" Namjoon showed me a weird look as he nudged Jin to look at me.

"We decided to join Yoongi on the 13-" Before Jin can finish i head to his luggage as i key in 3 digits.

137

It was unlock. I turned to Namjoon as i showed him.

"Woah how did you do it?" He asked and i lightly smack his arm.

"You thought it was what you key in but no. Geez forgetful." I stood up as i walked to the door. Namjoon was happily cheering with Jin while Hoseok was in the bathroom showering. I close the door behind me as i walked to my room. Along the way, i stop by Taehyung's room. I was hesitating whether i should knock the door or not. The door opened and Taehyung looked at me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine noona."

"Taehyung ah, find it properly. Who knows its with-" Taehyung glared at me as he lean against the wall.

"I said i couldn't find it means it isn't there." He said sternly as i move back alittle. I heard a door opened as i turn my head to the side only to see Jungkook. He looked at Taehyung with dark eyes as he rushes towards me grabbing my hand.

"Noona come here." He drag me in the room, closing the door behind me.

"Noona, i must warn you. If V hyung is mad, don't talk to him. It won't bring you any good." Jungkook advice as i nod my head. I walked to their bed and Jimin look at me. He put his phone away as he eyed Jungkook.

"V hyung thought i took his keychain right?" Jungkook asked and i nod my head. Jimin shook his head as he sat beside me.

"Jungkook didn't took it. How i know? I saw Taehyung putting it in his bag. Taehyung is just letting out his anger at people knowing that he had lost it." Jimin explained.

"So what do we do?" I asked and Jimin searched his pocket.

"We made him a new one. We got to know the original was from Jeju so after the flight just now we rushed to the store to make it. Jungkook just go back and look at it." Jimin showed me as he compare it with the original one through a picture he took.

"It is so similar... But isn't this like deceiving him?"
"Taehyung ... He would rather have a replacement rather than not having it." Jimin continued. I left their room heading back to my own. I opened the door as i saw Yoongi coming out of the bathroom.

"They still fighting?" He asked and i nod my head.

"Don't worry about it, they know what to do." He said still maintaining the same expression. I lay down on the bed as Yoongi sat down beside me with an Ipad in his hand.

"Yoongi, if one day .. anything happens to me... What would you do?" I asked and he turned to me. He looked at me with the same facial expression and soon turning his attention back to the ipad.

"Nothing will happen to you as long as i'm still alive."

"Then thats good enough." I got closer to his as i wrapped my hand around his waist.

But is it really enough?