Chapter 28

Yuna Pov

9 months of pregnancy and I can give birth any time. The doctor said mine will be due next week so I have to be ready if anything were to happen. Yoongi has been beside me since then. Ever since the news that I was pregnant, he became an overprotective Boyfriend. Yes we are not yet married. We plan to have a wedding ceremony after the baby is born. Bangtan has been good to me these days. They been helping me with the house chores. Somehow I really like being pregnant because everyone cherish you, appreciate you and of course they help you like a lot. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs.

"Noona!! Hyung aigoo." Taehyung rushed to me as he hold my hand helping me get down the stairs.

"Aish Yuna ya.. Thanks Taehyung." Yoongi said as he hold my hand leading me to the sofa.

"I am okay geez."

"You are But I am not. What if you fall and hurt yourself? It scared me to death thinking about it." Yoongi exaggerates and the others laugh.

"Geez hyung. You're always on someone death list but you aren't scared. Noona falling off the stairs scares you more? Noona you are awesome." Jimin gave me a thumbs up and I laugh. Yoongi balled his fist at Jimin as the others stop him.

"Eat up Yuna.." Jin put Kimchi fried rice and tteokbokki infront of me as I take a sip of the stew.

"Wahh, this is delicious oppa." I praised as jin shook his head, smiling like an idiot.

"Noona, Jin hyung's food is always delicious!" Jungkook continues and Jin punches his arm.

"Hyung what was that for?"

"You embarrassed me you punk." Everyone laugh as we ate our lunch together.

"After this some of us have work to do but Yoongi will stay with you." Jin said and I looked at him.

"Why isn't he following all of you?"

"Are you crazy? If it was me too I won't leave my Wife alone at home in that state."

"Aish oppa I'll be fine."

"Don't be stubborn. Yoongi will stay with you today so you don't have to worry."

"Oh Jin hyung that was cool." Yoongi gave him a thumbs up and Jin replied with a wink.

After the lunch, the others got up as they prepare to leave for their job. I stood at the door as I watch them leave.

"Take care and come back safely!" I waved at them as I watched them drove away from there. Yoongi close the door and lock it in case. He help me walk up to our room. I lay on the bed, caressing my big baby bump that is as big as a watermelon.

"Oppa look at my stomach, it's as big as a watermelon." Yoongi turned around as he eyed the baby bump. He laughed out loud as he walked to me.

"As if you swallowed one whole watermelon."

"Ya!" I smack his arm as I rolled my eyes.

"You're still pretty geez even with this big belly. Right babies? Omma is pretty right? Aigoo a few months ago you guys were so active kicking omma. Appa can't wait to see you guys.. Come out fast okay?" Yoongi talking to the baby bump is something rare. I should really cherish this memory. i took my phone as I took a video of it. He looked at me as he smile like a kid looking at my baby bump. Anyone will not believe that this man here is the dangerous mafia leader. Smiling like a little kid like that while having blood on his hand geez.