Chapter 22

Author Pov

You start appreciating the person when you know he is going to go away or going somewhere for a long time. Thats when everything strikes you and you knew you couldn't lose him. After saving Yuna, Yoongi sent her to the hospital and act as if she got caught in a gangster fight. Yuna woke up and her aunt told her everything. How the hospital said some people found her on the streets and badly injured. The names wasn't revealed but Yuna knew it was Bangtan. Yuna went back to their old apartment but Bangtan wasn't there. In fact, the house was on sale. Yuna stood there as she knew she couldn't see them anymore. She tried calling their number but the line was not use anymore. She tried walking the streets but they weren't there.

4 months of finding them and to no avail. Finally Yuna decided to give up because she knew they didn't want her to find them. Yuna figured maybe its best if she leave the country to continue her studying with her aunt's help. Yuna applied for an overseas university and got a confirmation that she could continue studying there. She had applied for a university in New York. A week before she left, Yuna walked around the places she had been with Yoongi and how she missed him.

Yuna walked around the place as she heave out a sigh.

"Just where are you Yoongi?" She mumbled to herself as she looked at the mart she went with him before. Yuna smile to herself thinking back when she first hated him. How she thought he just want a girl's virginity.

"Those times when you were a jerk." She said as a tear fell on her hands.

"Oh I shouldn't be crying." Before she knew it, she was already a sobbing mess.

[3 years later]

Yuna got back from New York and she is a brand new person. Her hair was different, her skin complexion got better. Her face was prettier and she was indeed skinnier. Her aunt was shocked to see her because she was someone new. Yuna wanted to open a new chapter to her story so she figured it's better to become someone new too. As soon as she arrived home, Yuna unpacked her luggage as she puts down all the love letters she got from New York.

She don't bother reading all of it because it's not that she will even see them again either. Yuna unpacks her clothes and suddenly a loud banging was heard outside her room. She opens the door and saw her cousin outside. Upon seeing her, he rushes to her and hugged her tightly. His daughter was beside him as he too hugged her.

Her Cousin Jaehyun isn't married but he is a single Father. His girlfriend or should she say ex girlfriend left him to take care of the baby because she was not ready to be a Mother. Jaehyun didn't care about it because he love his baby so much.

"I just got back from New York too about 3 days ago? I decided to bring Jaena with me there." He said as he sit the baby on his lap. His baby is only 2 years old but is very smart and pretty.

"Really? Why didn't I see you there! How I miss you both." Yuna said as she hugged the small baby infront of her.

"Want to go get a drink? It's already 8pm and Jaena will be sleeping soon." He suggested and so Yuna agreed.

"Why not." She said as she carried the baby in her arms.

"Why the ring? You married or someone's fiancé?" He suddenly blurted out and she laughed.

"No.. This used to be my mum's ring. Aunt gave it to me." She told him and he rubbed his neck.

"Sorry.. I didn't know."

"No its okay. So how about you? Not wanting to find a Mother for Jaena?"

"No I mean I want to raise her on my own. I don't need a woman and I don't want to be left alone again."

"Its alright. It's better to take it slow."

They both walked to the convenience store laughing and joking around. They went inside as they took the soju and beer. They also took some ice cream and snacks to munch on.

"We need this much?" Yuna asked and Jaehyun flick her forehead.

"You're a big eater you little monster. " He teased and Yuna rolled her eyes.

"I find it interesting how you eat alot but still got skinnier."

"I went on diet you idiot."

"Oppa, thats oppa for you."

"We're only a year older. I still wonder how can you have a kid before me."

"Do you have someone in mind?" Yuna froze as she shook her head.

"Used to."

"What happen?" Yuna didn't want to tell him but she needed to let it out of her chest.

"Just something. I was left just like that and I figured it was for my own safety."

"Sometimes, leaving that person is a very hard choice but maybe he did it because he really want you to be safe. Don't worry if it's meant to be it will be."

"Yeah ... if it's meant to be, it will be." They paid for their things as Jaehyun carried the plastic bag.

"You need some time alone?" He asked and she blinked her eyes.

"Go to the park. I know its your favourite place to get emotional."

"Ya! Geez.."

"I'll come get you later after putting all this." Yuna nod her head as she walked ahead to the park. Indeed she need her time alone. In New York she barely had time alone but now she needed to clear her mind. Yuna walked along the street as she hugged herself.

"I know it was for the best that he left me but ... I am not happy without him..."

Little did she know that someone was watching her every move.