Chapter 21

Author Pov

All of them sneak into Taejoon's base. Jungkook and Taehyung checking for blind spots as they helped the others get in the building. Jungkook have Yoongi the hand signal as he ran inside with Jin and Namjoon. Taehyung nod to Jimin and Hoseok as they entered through the other entrance. Jungkook and Taehyung stayed outside to check if anyone else is coming.

Yoongi went the other way while Namjoon and Jin went together. Jhope and Jimin is already on their way to do some hacking to the security camera. They beat the men as they went to do some hacking to the computer to stop the camera from filming. They quickly went out and join with Namjoon and Jin.

"Min Yoongi. At last you came." He pull Yuna's hair back showing her face that was badly beaten up. Yuna had her eyes close and Yoongi got worried.

"What the hell did you do?" Yoongi asked and he shrugged.

"We punch and kick her and before we know it boom she pass out." He laugh like a maniac and Jungkook balled his fist.

"You crazy jerk." He launch forward landing a punch on the guy's face. The guy laugh as he wiped the blood on his lips.

"This is Min Yoongi? The most dangerous mafia? Not strong enough." Yoongi ran to him as he punch his face one more time but this time the guy dodge and punch Yoongi's stomach.

"You're weak Min Yoongi. Ever since this girl came into your life."

Yoongi ran to him as he punch the guy continuously but failed. The guy gave him one hard punch and Yoongi fell to the floor. Yoongi look up and notice that Yuna was moving.

"Min .. Yoongi." She called out as she opened her eyes and saw Yoongi. She smile as she was happy to see him there but he was in danger just because he wants to save her. Yoongi dodge the guy's attack as he rush to Yuna.

"Are you okay?"

"I am i guess . Although it hurts but I'm glad you're here."

"I will end this quick..." He turned around and dodge Taejoon's attack.

"Why do you keep dodging Min Yoongi. I guess you can dodge but she can't." He points a gun on Yuna and Yoongi's eyes grew wider.

"You've gotten weaker ever since you met her. Why? She helps you control your power? If that's the case then it's better if I remove her from your life." Taejoon kick Yuna causing her to fall along with the chair. The chair broke as she was free from the chain. He pull the chain dragging her along. He kicked her stomach and Yoongi was mad just looking at what he was doing. He launches forward as he push Taejoon to the wall. The gun dropped as Jin kicked it away.

"Oh well he brought this upon himself. An angry Yoongi is bad news." Jin and Jungkook helped Yuna as they carried her back to the van. Jungkook stayed with her as he treat her wound.

"Yoongi don't kill him. Remember that." Jin said as he signalled the others to follow him to the van. Taejoon's other men? They were beaten up by Bangtan. Since the cameras were down, they thought it was nothing so it was easier for Bangtan to finish all of them. Yoongi continue hitting him until he stop moving.

Yoongi kick his body away as he rush to the van.

"I end up killing him." Yoongi confess and Jin shook his head in disbelief.

"I already called our cleaning services to clean up the mess. This isn't the first time you killed someone so don't worry." Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jin's honest remarks. He turned his attention to Yuna as her breathing was heavy. She was badly injured. They decided to bring her to the hospital to get her treated.

Yoongi fill in the particulars but asked to keep it private. The cause of the injury was from a gangster attack. They had to lie because they wouldn't want to tell the hospital that she was kidnapped. They had to lie that she was caught up between two group of gangsters fighting and they saw her lying down on the streets. The Doctors transfer her to the ICU as Yoongi waited outside. All of them walked back and forth waiting for the doctor. 8 hours of surgery and the doctor finally left the room.

"We're transferring her to a normal ward. She is fine now. She didn't broke any bones although it was nearly broken. She is lucky all of you found her just in time. If not, easier said that she can't be save any later than this." The doctor said and Yoongi thanked him. He sat outside the room and Hoseok pat his shoulder.

"We should probably leave her life for good." Hoseok suggested and Jungkook turn to the hyung. With teary eyes, he shook his head holding onto Yoongi's arm.

"No hyung. I can't live without Noona. She talks to me, she cooks for me. I am happy with her!"

"That's why we should leave her! She is our happiness but she is in pain because of us." Hoseok said as he pat Jungkook's head.

"I want her to be happy that's why we have to do this."

Yoongi went inside the room to look at her. He sat down beside her as he caressed her hand.

"I'm sorry Yuna.. I really love you but you have to be happy. Even without me.." He kissed her forehead and let her hand go as he left the room. All of them watched her for the last time before leaving the room.

"Please keep this private. If she ask just say you don't know. Please call her family to watch over her."

"Alright will do sir." Yoongi sign the papers as he thanked the nurse. He walk out of the hospital taking one last glance at it.

"This is for the best right?" He asked and Namjoon pat his back.

"It is truly for the best hyung, don't worry."

"I'm sorry Yuna. I promise to stay but in the end I'm the one who broke that promise. Just know that I really really love you a lot."