Chapter 09

Author Pov
Yuna blurted out as Yoongi immediately stepped on the brake. The car stopped immediately as they move forward because of the impact. Yuna turned to stare at Yoongi who was still staring at her.

"Oppa, whats wrong? Are you okay?" She asked, worriedly. Yoongi turned to her as his attention now is on her.

"You remember me?" He asked and Yuna slightly nod her head. She was hesitant but she admit it anyway.

"Alittle.." She replied and Yoongi's eyes brighten as Yuna said that.

"Who am i then?" Yoongi asked and Yuna bit her lips.

"Well you're the nerdy guy who wore glasses. Everyone couldn't get near you and .. you love Basketball. People always thought you were bullied but in reality it's the other way round." Yuna said and Yoongi grinned happily.

"How did you notice me?" Yoongi continued as he was satisfied with the answers that he was hearing.

"Well you're the senior everyone talks about. How can i not know you."

"Ahhh.. Well thats good.."

"How do you know me oppa?" Yuna asked and Yoongi froze. Now it was his turn to tell her the truth.

The truth that everyone is curious to know

"Well, i like you alot. You were those girls who just .. you don't care of what others think of you or talk about you. You just laugh the way you want, eat the way you want. You're those average girls that live her highschool days happily." He blushed as he talks about her. Yuna blinked a few times still can't believe that Yoongi actually likes her.

"I've watched you for awhile now.. I mean Namjoon told me that he actually talked to you but he couldn't finish." Yoongi said and i nod my head.

"Well yes we stalked you and i didn't know it was you. I've liked you for awhile since highschool. I watched as you would walk pass the basketball court. You would laugh out loud with your friends.. happily.. I didn't know it was you when we met your dad and .. we asked for your information so thats when i know it was you." Yoongi explained. I nod my head to not interrupt him. He took a deep breath and continue.

"I had to act cool because i can't just act like someone who finally can talk to his crush like i'm bangtan's leader. The most dangerous mafia.. I can't just change suddenly." Yoongi hung his head low and Yuna hold his hand intertwining it with hers.

"But you did... You change for me.. How different you were the first time and now.. God you were so irritating the first time i met you. You look like you were going to kill me." Yuna laughed and Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry.. I felt really guilty after that." Yuna chuckled seeing a nervous Yoongi beside her. Such a rare expression. Yoongi continue driving after the talk with Yuna. Now the truth is out so both of them do not have to worry about anything. They both head home and was greeted by Bangtan who stared at them happily

"So what happened?" Jungkook asked, smirking. Yuna shook her head as she walked to the kitchen.

"Nothing happened, well he told how he likes me." She said and Jungkook jumped up and down happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Yuna eyed the youngest weirdly and he scratched his head.

"I am happy for you noona." He said and Yuna laughed while looking at the maknae who was acting strange. She walked back to her room as she was getting ready to shower. Yuna walks to the bathroom and suddenly Yoongi's face popped out in her mind. She couldn't help but smile seeing his blushing face for the first time. Speaking of the devil, someone knocked on the door and Yuna put her towel on her bed as she walks to the door.

She twist the doorknob revealing Yoongi who was outside. He was leaning against the wall beside the door and he was staring at her without blinking.

"Are you done showering?" He asked and Yuna shook her head.

"You better be fast because i want to shower too... and if you're not done yet i would just enter the-" Before he can even finish, Yuna slammed the door closing it infront of his face. She leans against the door as heat rush to her cheeks. Yuna place both her palm on her red cheeks as she shook her head in embarassment.

"Stupid Yoongi.. he just got to say that.."

--------

"You can enter now." Yuna said as she covered her hair with a towel. Yoongi entered the room and Yuna close the door behind him. She sat down as she blow dry her hair. Yoongi grab his towel and went to shower. As Yuna was done, she switched off the plug and put the hairdryer back to where it belongs. She properly adjusted the blanket and suddenly, it strikes her.

"Where is Yoongi sleeping?" Yuna blinked for awhile as she went to the closet to find for anything that can be use for her to lay on the cold floor.

Nothing...

Yuna refused to sleep on the couch because it was hurting her so bad. Her back feels like its aching after that. There was no way she was going to sleep there again. While she was in her own thoughts, the shower was not heard. Before she knew it, the door opened revealing a half naked Yoongi. He wiped his hair with his towel as his eyes landed on Yuna's.

"Why are you daydreaming?" He asked as he switched off the lights to the bathroom and closing the door back. Yuna swallowed her saliva nervously as she sat down on the bed.

Yoongi switched off the lights as he walked towards the bed. He was about to lay down when he notice that Yuna was there.

"Nevermind i'll sleep on the couch." He said and Yuna immediately grab his hand.

"It is uncomfortable there." She said and Yoongi look down at the floor.

"I'll sleep on the floor then." He gulped. We all know how much he hated the cold floor.

Yuna pull him on the bed with her and they stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Alright." Yoongi said as he lay down with his back facing Yuna.

'Why is his back facing me? He confessed to me earlier this afternoon ... Where is all of that love feelings he had?'

Yuna thought to herself.

"I'm sorry that time i scolded you about how you treated women.." Yuna apologise with their back still facing each other. To be very honest, she felt guilty after knowing the truth. Yoongi isn't like that, although he does kill people.

"Its alright.." Yoongi replied and he close his eyes.

What she didn't know was that the guy beside her, didn't want to have his back faced her but he had to. To control himself because afterall he was a guy too and she is someone he long for all this while.