Chapter 20

Author Pov

As soon as Jungkook and Yoongi arrived home, they saw the others waiting outside the house for them. Yoongi park his car at the garage and left the car. Everyone rushed to Jungkook and hugged him as they cried tears of joy.

"What happened Jungkook?" Jimin asked and Jungkook wiped the blood on his face as he explained everything. He was suppose to spy on Taejoon but his men end up capturing Jungkook. He was held in the place for 2 weeks with them torturing him.

Namjoon helped Jungkook as he pass him a wet towel to wipe his face. He also help Jungkook with his injuries. They gave him water and some snacks to munch on while Jin went to cook. Jungkook grip the towel tightly as his tears flows down his cheeks.

"If it wasn't for noona ... I wouldn't be out here now." Jungkook spoke and all their attention was on him.

"What do you mean Jungkook ah?!" Yoongi said as he grab Jungkook's arm. Jungkook flinched as he tried to free himself.

"She save me hyung.. Now they have her." Yoongi was about to go out when Jungkook rush to the door as he stood infront of it.

"I can't let noona's effort go in vain." Jungkook cried and Yoongi was about to push him away when Jin stopped him.

"Thats enough for today." He said as he close the door. Yoongi glared at Jin as he was about to punch him, Jin dodge and punch Yoongi instead.

"I said thats enough for today." Jin said sternly. Yoongi stomped to his room as the others eyed Jungkook worriedly.

"Its not your fault. Yuna probably do it because it breaks her heart seeing you get hurt. Afterall she came here earlier today, we know she will save you but ..." Hoseok said but Jungkook was still guilty.

"If only i was strong enough to protect myself.." Jungkook hung his head low and Jimin pat his shoulder.

"Its not because you're weak.. Its because you're strong that you could endure the torture and also.. Thanks to you atleast we get to see this side of Yoongi hyung." Jimin smile as he sat down beside the younger one trying to comfort him.

"Jimin is right Jungkook so don't feel guilty about it." Taehyung added as he sat on the right side, beside Jungkook. Jungkook smile as he look at his hyung. He is glad that he have members that love and trust him. Most importantly, he thanked them for always giving him the strength he needed.

"We miss you maknae. No one to joke with me." Jin complained as he jokingly punch the younger one.

"No one to play games with me." Taehyung pours his lips.

"No one for me to throw my love at." Jimin said as he show a heart shape at Jungkook.

"Basically all of us miss you." Namjoon quickly say it and the others agreed to it.

Jungkook hugged all of them as he too miss his hyungs. All of them felt vibrations in their pocket as they took out their phone. All of them received a message from an unknown. Jungkook froze as he knew what this means.

"Hyung.. This is how Yuna received my video..." All of their eyes grew wider as they were scared to open the message.

Jin took a deep breath as he press on the message. A video was sent to them. Jin press play as the video played. A video of Yuna and the guys.

"So when is your Prince Charming coming. Come on call to your Prince Charming out there. I'm filming you quick." Yuna looked at the camera with tears in her eyes.

"Don't come here!" Yuna yelled as he slapped her. Her head move to the side as she cough out blood. The guy wipe her mouth as he turn her head to the camera.

"Properly like how we do it." He warned. She look at the camera as she started crying.

"Just don't come here... He wants to kill Yoongi!" He punched her stomach. She cough out more blood. She groaned as her face showed that she was in so much pain. He pulled her hair back as he slapped her a few times.

"Let me go you jerk!" Yuna yelled and he slapped her again.

"I already told you. You do what I say and I will stop hitting you."

"You won't stop hitting me. You won't! You promise that if I stop crying you would not slap me. You still did!"

"Thats because you said something that I told you not to." Then the video turn off. All of them rush to Yoongi's room to stop him from watching. God knows what happen if he watch it.

------

Yoongi sat inside his room as he tried to think of ways to save her. He refuse to let her stay in there alone. God knows that they'll do to her. He don't want them to be touching her with their dirty hands. Yoongi's felt vibrations as he took out his phone. He received a message from unknown. Footsteps was heard outside as Yoongi walked to the door.

"What's up?" He asked as they fake a smile at him.

"Want to eat? I finish cooking." Jin said and Yoongi shook his head.

"Go ahead hyung." Yoongi wanted to close the door when Jin stopped him. They felt their phone vibrates and Jungkook took him phone out. His eyes got wider as he stared at the picture. Yoongi took out his phone and before Jin could stop him, he saw it. He played the video as he balled his fist. He opened the picture as he carefully examine it. It was a picture of Yuna's face. It was full of bruises and blood.

Unknown: A present from me to you

He sent another video but this time to Yoongi only. All of them watched Yoongi's phone as he play the video.

"Come on Yuna honey say hi." The guy said as Yuna tried to open her eyes.

"Oppa.."

"So Yoongi I want to say something. I didn't know your Girlfriend is so hot until we poured some water on her and .. we notice it." He zoomed to her chest and Yoongi balled his fist. He hit the wall as he tried to control his anger.

"We will wait. If by tomorrow morning you refuse to come, I will strip this clothing off her and you will find her naked by tomorrow morning. Every hour I will took off one piece of clothing." He got closer to Yuna as he grab her shirt.

"No.. No!!" The screen turn black but voices could still be heard.

"Come on... We already told them.."

"No get away from me! Yoongi.. YOONGI HELP ME!! no don't touch me get away from me!! please please.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The video turn off and hearing Yuna screamed like that tells them how scared she was. Yoongi took his things as he was ready to go save her now.

"Yoongi, hey Yoongi calm down." Jin hold Yoongi back as Yoongi aggressively pull his arm back.

"Min Yoongi!" Jin yelled and Yoongi turned to the older one.

"Hyung.. Its now or never hyung. I don't care if I die but she didn't do anything wrong. She don't deserve the pain just because she gave me happiness hyung!" Yoongi cried out as Namjoon rubbed his back.

"I can't let anything happen to her hyung I can't.."

"Alright, we will go now. Nobody is dying today." Jin said as they took everything that they need.