Chapter 12

Yuna Pov

After the amusement park trip, Yoongi was busier than ever. Bangtan was rarely home and not to mention, i had to spend time alone. I was bored at home but Yoongi told me to stay home and not to leave. I had to follow his orders. I switched on the television as the news flashed and it was about how people should be careful as the mafias in this town are getting worst. I looked at the time and it was 9pm. I heave out a sigh as i heard the front door opened. I switched off the television and rush to the door only to see a tired Yoongi walking in.

Yoongi walked pass me as if i was not there. The others looked tired too as all of them plopped down on the sofa. I walked to Jin and Namjoon as i hand them a bottle of mineral water.

"Thanks Yuna." I hand the others too but they had no energy to speak. I sat beside Jin as i saw him fanning himself. They were all so sweaty and their face were bruised. Namjoon hurt his elbow and Hoseok had a scar on his arm.

"What happened?" I asked and Jin waved his hand as if asking me not to speak about it.

"Its just, we had a really big fight.. Thats all." Jungkook said and i nod my head. I head to my room and saw Yoongi laying down without moving. I hand him a bottle of water but still no reaction. I put it beside him as i lay beside him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nod a reply. I pull the blanket over him as i switched of the lights. I lay beside him as i watch him sleep until i fall asleep.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up to a loud bang outside. I looked to my side and Yoongi was gone. I rushed outside as i head down to the kitchen. I was worried because i know i would be alone in this house. Who else would make that loud bang? I ran to the kitchen and stop as i saw Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon there. Jin was wearing an apron along with Namjoon who is washing the plates and Yoongi cutting the onions.

"Morning noona, whats the rush?" I looked behind and saw Jimin walking towards me. Their attention was now on me as they look at me worriedly.

"All of you not working today?" I asked and all of them shook their head.

"We're tired so we plan to rest. Also there isn't anything happening so you don't have to worry." I smile as i heave out a relieve sigh. I walked to the kitchen and stood beside Yoongi.

"Do you need help?" I asked and Yoongi pout his lips as he hand me the knife.

"Wah i can't believe what i'm seeing. Yoongi the most dangerous and most coldest mafia acting cute infront of his girlfriend?" Hoseok teased and the others stared at him, clearly enjoying the view. Yoongi turned around and glared at each one of them.

"Ahh by the way, should we go Jeju? I got free tickets from .. someone." Namjoon suddenly suggested and all of us turned to him.

"All of a sudden we're travelling?!" Yoongi said, as he sounded annoyed.

"Its not wrong.." Taehyung argued and Jungkook at the back nodding his head agreeing with Taehyung.

"Ahhh.. Alright for how many days?" Yoongi asked and Jin looked at the ticket as he showed 3 fingers.

"Thats fine, alright when are we going?" Yoongi sat down as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Today at noon." Yoongi spit out his coffee as i hand  him a tissue for him to wipe his mouth.

"Ya!" Yoongi yelled out loud as everyone was startled.

"Let's pack now then!" I said, breaking the silence. Everyone rushed to their own room locking it making sure Yoongi isn't going to enter.

"Ahh .. You're too kind to them." He said as he was glaring at me. I sat down beside him as i held his hand tightly.

"They need to rest to you know. Yesterday all of them look so drained. Come on babe, 3 days won't hurt right?" I persuaded him and he looked at me as he sighed.

"I trust you thats why i'm allowing this alright." I smile as i nod my head. The both of us walked to our room and suddenly, i remember it.

"How am i your girlfriend? You haven't ask me to be your girlfriend though." Yoongi turned to me as he gulped down his saliva.

"But you know i want-" I cut him before he could finish his sentence.

"No i don't know." I answered. I purposely want him to confess to me again and ask me to be his girlfriend officially. Beads of sweats was seen on his forehead as he was getting nervous. His palm was sweaty as he bit his lips. His eyes shaking as he tried to keep calm.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as quietly as possible. I laughed as i looked at his nervous expression.

"Of course i will." I wrapped my hand around his neck as i kissed his lips. Yoongi wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the room.

------

Everyone waited outside the house for Taehyung to find for his lost keychain that he bought a few days ago. Yoongi looked at his wristwatch as he got closer to the door.

"Ya Kim Taehyung make it quick!" He yelled and soon we heard footsteps running to our direction. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with an angry expression as he walked out of the door. Yoongi locked the door and kept the keys inside his bag.

"Let's go guys." Yoongi said and Taehyung was still staring at Jungkook.

"I'm following you guys today." Taehyung said to me and i nod a reply.

"No can do bro, you got to follow Jungkook and Jimin." Yoongi point to their car and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't want to be with someone who took my keychain and never return." I looked at the both of them and back to Yoongi.

"Why?" I mouthed to him and he shrugged.

Taehyung got into the car and before Yoongi can even scold him, i close his mouth preventing him from saying anything to the younger one. Yoongi got into the driver's seat and i sat beside him. I glance behind over at Taehyung who stared outside blankly.

"Taehyung ah, wae?" I asked and he turned to me with a sad expression.

"I lost the keychain.. The keychain that was left for me by my mother."

"How can it be lost when its always been at the same place?" I continued and this time his face changes.

"The only person who knows where i put it is Jungkook. He must've lost it while pranking me with it."

I turned over to Yoongi and we both shook our head. Even the best of friends fight over petty things but i know Jungkook didn't take it.