Chapter 06

Yuna Pov
I left my room as i saw Jin oppa walking towards the kitchen.

"Oppa!" I called out and Jin oppa turned. He smile at me and i froze. What does that smile mean?

"Good morning, are you feeling better?" He asked and i nod my head.

"You were drunk yesterday. Here have this." He hand me a drink to relieve my hangover. I drank it and my face changes due to the bitter taste.

"So oppa what happened yesterday?" I asked and he laughed.

"Which part do you want to know?" He added and my jaw dropped.

"From the beginning of course!" Jin laughed as we sat down on the couch.

He explain to me from A to Z what happened and i swear i was so embarassed at my own action.

"I really need to bury myself alive." I bury my face in my palm and Jin laughed out loud.

"Don't worry Yoongi isn't mad."

"But he slept on the floor." Jin blinked as he almost choked on his coffee.

"Eh?!"

"Yoongi oppa slept on the floor." I repeated and Jin wipe his mouth.

"I want to ask you Yuna. Have you ever met Yoongi before?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I don't think so? I don't remember him."

"Why do you ask?"

"Ahh its nothing Yuna."

Jin oppa walked to the kitchen to wash his cup. The maknae line came walking down the stairs as they smirked at me.

"Noona! Hahahaha you were so different yesterday!" Jungkook yelled out loud, clearly he was teasing me. I rolled my eyes as i elbow his stomach.

"Owww hahahah." He laughed and Jimin poked my cheeks.

"Meowgi piggyback me." Jimin imitated me and i cover my face in embarassment.

"The most important thing is why meowgi?" Taehyung asked and i shrugged.

"I don't know.. Well i do find him like a kitten sometimes I mean you know I observe him but .. i don't know why?" All of them laughed. Jungkook and Tae went to grab some snacks before heading back to their room. Jimin followed as he hit them jokingly. I shook my head at their mischief.

"Also Yuna..." Jin added as i turned around, looking at him.

"Yoongi was joking yesterday about the virgin thing ... The truth is.. Yoongi has never fuck any girls before. Well about the girls asking him to be their first, it wasn't a lie. I know Yoongi shouldn't joke like that. Please understand. Yoongi has always been coldhearted so... His jokes are different." I nod my head and Jin oppa continued.

"The girls ask him to fuck them but he never once touch them. Yoongi don't even care what people do to the girls. Even killing them infront of him or worst..." Jin oppa pause as he look at me.

"He killed one before." I gulped down my saliva as i was nervous.

"I'm curious oppa, how did Yoongi oppa hire you?" I asked and Jin smile. Jin doesn't look like the mafia type of guy. He is too nice to be one.

"Well i was an assasin but i worked with people such as politicians. I kill numerous people and i thought i wanted a work thats alittle more you can say organised. Atleast i don't work alone and thats when Yoongi came."

"Ahhh, so now you work with them?" Jin nod his head.

Strange that i don't feel scared when i'm with Jin oppa or when i'm with any of them.

"Yoongi hire Namjoon first. Then Hobi after that me and followed by the maknae line."

"So now Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi oppa is working?" I asked and Jin pat my head.

"Smart hehe."

Jin stood up as he walked to his room leaving me alone. I look around and thought that maybe i should clean up alittle and cook.

------

2 hours of cleaning and cooking. Its been awhile since i felt this way. Jin oppa came rushing as he smell the smell of the food that i cook. His eyes glisten as he look at the stove.

"Kimchi stew?!?!" He asked happily and i nod my head. The maknae line came running as they push against one another.

"KIMCHI STEW!" They yelled out and i laughed out loud. Jungkook got closer as he gave me a thumbs up.

"I could smell it from my room Noona!" He said and i just smile at his excitement.

Tae and Jimin kept bickering and i don't know for what reason. The living room door opened as i heard Hobi's voice.

"We're home.." He spoke as his nose sniff the smell around and rush to the kitchen.

"Oh Kimchi stew?!" He dance around like a kid. Jin join him and soon the maknae line too. Namjoon head to the kitchen and showed me some groceries that he bought.

"Wahh, put that in the fridge." I opened the fridge and help him.

"Why did you buy all this?" I asked and Namjoon points to Yoongi who was still at the door.

"He insist on buying." I laughed as i look at Yoongi. All of them squeeze on the couch as they switch on the television while waiting for me to finish cooking. I can't help but think why Jin oppa asked me the question earlier if i knew who Yoongi was. Do i know him somewhere?

Maybe i'm just overthinking...

I switch off the stove as i was ready to serve the kimchi stew.

"Its ready! Dinner is ready!" I yelled and everyone came running to the dining table except for Yoongi.

They were so excited which is strange. How can these guys be the most dangerous mafia? They scoop the rice and serve everyone the kimchi stew. Jin took a sip as everyone look at him, waiting.

"Oh my god." He said and my heart was beating like crazy.

"Its so delicious what the hell?" Jin gave me a thumbs up and everyone dig in.

"This is so delicious!" Namjoon spoke while chewing as Hobi nod his head agreeing.

All of them was complimenting how it was so delicious.

"By the way, thank you for saving me yesterday and taking care of me." I thanked all of them as they grinned happily.

"We're friends. Thats what friends do."

Right, eventhough they are the most dangerous or cruel mafia, they are now my friends..