C. S And Prologue

Mumbai, the dream city with great hustle and bustle. People come here to make there dream came true.

Mr. Viren Saxena who is in his early fifties..

was also one of them, he came here some 25 years ago to become the top most industrialist and he is successful too, to make his dream came true

was also one of them, he came here some 25 years ago to become the top most industrialist and he is successful too, to make his dream came true.. when he came here he had nothing but today he is the top most industrialist. Today he have everything in his life.. He's a perfect example of inspiration for all..

Though being a top industrialist ego or attitude never ever comes in him. He is kind hearted, loving, caring, down to earth, always respects people. In simple words he is a perfect man..

....

She is Mrs

She is Mrs. Bulbul Viren Saxena, she's in her mid forties, a doctor by profession. She was always there with Viren in his hard times. Her father was a business tycoon and Viren was an employee in his office. Bulbul usually use to Visit her father office when she gets attracted towards Viren, his sweet gesture and nature make her fall for him. Viren too love her but her father didn't accepted their relation as Viren was just an employee. This hurtled Viren as just because of his status he was rejected and that day he determined to prove himself. Bulbul helped him, they married against her father and shifted to Mumbai. Today she is happy with him, she have everything in her life..

...