Chapter - 20

Anamika was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly and her mind wandered over thousands of things.

She notices people gossiping and looking at her pitifully when she was entering the hospital, her parents too look worried and also the set up in the room doesn't seems for temporary and the machines and equipment around makes her scare as well. 

She sighs deeply, she doesn't know how to ask about the same to her parents. She looks around, only a nurse was present in the room as Viren was in the washroom and she doesn't have any idea about Bulbul, maybe she's checking on her patients.

Anamika turned her head to the other side of bed, Viren's mobile phone was placed on the side table. She takes the phone and dial her office number as she wanted to know what's going on there in her absence though she knows her employees are hardworking but they have got a very big opportunity which they can't lose at any cost.

Her assistant Aaisha picked up the call, in the third ring.

.

''Hey Aaisha! Anamika here! Just wanted to know how's work going. I mean models and designs sab final hue?''Anamika asked but Aaisha's reply makes her worried.

''Aise kaise kuch nahi hua abhi tak? Add diya tha na models ke liye? Meine pehle hi bola tha do din mei mujhe designs ready chahiye, fir kya hua? Kiski permission se sab chutti pe chale gaye? What are you guys doing, humei kal designs US fashion house mei bhi bhejna hai, don't you know this? Aaisha, is this your way to handle everything?''Anamika shouted over the phone, she sat up with a jerk which caused a severe pain in her head but she ignored it. Her fashion house is in bad condition just in her two days of absence, she can't take it anymore. She had created it's name in this fast paced city and even in the international base by her hard work, she can't let the opportunity slip from her fingers just like that.

Anamika informs Aaisha that she'll be there in no time till then she has to inform the news of her arrival to every employees.

Disconnecting the call, Anamika removed the saline dripping syringe from her hand and stood on her toes feeling her head spinning.

The nurse tried to stop her but it was of no use so she ran towards Bulbul cabin to inform her about the same. Meanwhile Viren comes out of the washroom and is left stunned to find Anamika struggling to walk. 

Viren ran to her and held her hand,''Bettu kahan jana hai tumhe? Tum bed se kyun uthi? Tumhe kuch chahiye kya?'' Viren asked in one breath making her sit on the bed.

Anamika shook her head,''mujhe office jana hai Dad''she declares as she again tries to stand up but fails.

''Office? Tumhari mumma ne kaha tha na kuch din tak tum kahin nahi jaa rahi, fir kya hua aab?''he asked, Anamika looked at him and told him what's happening in her fashion house in her absence. 

Viren cupped her face, ''it's ok, hum badh mei iss matter ko solve kar lenge. Abhi ke liye tumhari health jyada important hai, right? Fashion show toh aate jaate rehte hai na, iss saal.nahi toh next year hi sahi!'' Viren says.

He totally understands Anamika's concern for her fashion house after all she has created it on her own, it's obvious that she can't see things going against her favour. Added to that her employees back stab her, most of them have taken leave without any notice or permission.Viren knows what Anamika is going through right now but he can't let her go. 

Though Viren tried hard to convince his daughter but she's not ready to listen to him, she was adamant at her place.

At the same time, Bulbul and one other doctor, Dr. Subhash, entered the room.