Chapter - 23

Bulbul directly headed towards Anamika's room to check on her.

Heading towards her room, many questions were roaming in her head. How life had suddenly changed for her and her family. She had never imagined it even in her wildest dream that her daughter would be hospitalised and she would be treating her baby girl on her own. But it seems destiny has its own plan.

Bulbul sighs deeply standing at the entrance of Anamika's room. It's really hard for her to see Anamika lying on the bed with the saline and some other equipment but she doesn't have any other option.

Sighing again she entered the room, the sight before her eyes makes her smile. Viren was putting Anamika to sleep, he was patting her head and humming a lullaby. He has his one hand under her head as she's holding the same. 

Chandaniya chhup jaana re

Chhan bhar ko luk jaana re

Nindiya aankhon mein aaye

Bitiya meri so jaaye

Hmm mm…

Nindiya aankhon mein aaye

Bitiyaa meri so jaaye

Leke god mein sulaau

Gaayun raat bhar sunaau

Main lori lori

Ho main lori lori

He caressed her head, a smile curved on Anamika's lips, and Viren too smiled.

Lori lori lori

Lori lori lori

Lori lori lori

Lori lori lori

Bulbul rains at the door, she leans on the door and stares at the other two smiling. 

Gardhaniyaan chhun chhun baje

Palkan mein sapna saje

Dheeme-dheeme haule-haule

Pawan basanti dole

Hmm hmm…

Dheeme dheeme haule haule

Pawan basanti dole

Leke god mein sulaau

Gaayun raat bhar sunaau

Main lori lori

Oh oh ho main lori lori

Anamika closes her eyes feeling sleepy by the continuous warm touches of her father on her head as it relaxes her.

Meri Muniya Rani bane

Dekhe khushiyon ke mele

Dard kabhi na jhele

Viren's eyes turned teary as he again remembered what his daughter was going through. They are in the difficult phase of their life which shall pass and he wants it to happen soonish.

Oh ho..

Dekhe khushiyon ke mele

Dard kabhi na jhele

Leke god mein sulaau

Gaayun raat bhar sunaau

Main lori lori