Chapter - 9

Anamika Side.. 

Anamika reaches her fashion house feeling dizzy and heavy headed. 

She couldn't understand why all of the sudden she was feeling so low since a few days, maybe its workload, she thought and moved to her cabin brushing off the bubbling weird thoughts. 

As she entered her cabin, she found her secretary already waiting for her. Aaisha, her secretary smiled and greeted her Anamika reciprocated with the same manner and settled down on her chair. 

"Ma'am, aaj auditions rakhe hai humne models ke liye! Aur ye Shruti ne event ke liye kuch plan kiya hai aap check kar lijiye" Aaisha informed her to which Anamika nodded and took the file from her hand. 

Anamika opened the file but wasn't able to read as everything seemed to blur to her, the letters in the paper seemed to be mixing up with each other and suddenly Anamika again felt a strong headache. She close the file and gaze at Aaisha, 

"I'll check it later on! Tab tak dekho models aa gaye ho toh unko ready karwao auditions ke liye, main aati hoon" Anamika ordered, Aaisha nodded and left the cabin. 

Anamika presses her head with her palm to ease the pain but it doesn't work. 

"Damn, kya ho raha hai ye?" Anamika was totally clueless with the changes she's observing in her body. 

She then takes a paracetamol, resting her back on the backrest she closes her eyes to relax for sometime. 

After a while, Aaisha came to call her but she found Anamika sleeping. Aaisha called out her name but Anamika didn't respond. She tried two three times but the result remained the same. 

Aaisha then moved towards Anamika and nudged her a little calling out her name, this time too Anamika didn't respond but fell down on the ground shocking Aaisha who shouted in fear. 

The staff gathered in seconds hearing Aaisha's scream. They were shocked as well to find Anamika lying on the floor unconscious. 

"kya ho gaya ma'am ko?" one of the staff questioned Aaisha. 

"mujhe nahi pata, main aai toh ma'am apne chair pe so rahi thi. Uthane ki koshish ki toh aachanak niche gir gayi" Aaisha says in a trembling voice. 

Just then a girl came forward shouting, "Paagal ho gaye ho kya tum log, ek toh ma'am yahan behosh ho gai hai aur tum log baat chitt karne mei time waste kar rahe ho! Jaldi se Doctor ko call karo" she shouted at them, shouting them a deadly glare and with the help of a guy she made Anamika lay on the couch. 

... 

Saxena House 

Bulbul reached her home and directly headed to the guest room where his father was having Lunch while Viren was standing in a corner.

Bulbul entered in the room breathing heavily, Viren and Nikhil gazed at her while her eyes were fixed on her father. 

He seems so changed, Bulbul took slow steps towards him. Viren moves out of the room leaving the father daughter alone for some time so that they can talk freely. 

Bulbul stood beside the bed gazing at him constantly but wasn't ready to say anything, she was still in shock to see her father in her home. Nikhil drops the spoon on the plate and keeps it aside. 

Nikhil knew the reason for her silence and he also knew that she wouldn't speak a word until and unless he starts a conversation because when she left the house, he had told her not to show her face to him nor ever try to talk to him! So, he knows she won't talk but he has to, he needs to. In this long term he has realised his mistakes, his foul deeds, his wrong behaviour towards Viren and each single poor person. He has realised, he was wrong all this time and now he has to correct it. 

Nikhil holds her hand and pulls her, making her sit before him. Though he himself wasn't sure how to start a conversation but he had to anyway. He looked at Bulbul who was still staring at him, her eyes were filled with tears. Her tears felt like a needle in his heart, his eyes became moist as well. He cupped her face with his both hands and said, 

''Aab tak naraz ho mujh se?''he asked gazing at her tearily but Bulbul remained silent still trying to digest his presence in her home.

Nikhil joins his hand before her,

"I'm sorry beta, I'm really sorry! Aaj tak bahut takleef diye hai meine tumhe aur Viren ko jiske liye shayad mujhe maafi bhi nahi mil sakti, lekin aab mujhe galti realise ho gai hai main samajh gaya hoon ki main galat tha! Jo kuch bhi meine kiya Viren ko nicha dikhane ke liye, jo kuch kaha sab galat tha. I'm really very sorry, please mujhe maaf kardo! "he apologizes breaking down in tears, Bulbul too wasn't able to control her tears to see her father crying. She holds his hands.

" Papa!! "she could only utter this!

They may have a lot of differences but they can't deny the fact that they love each other. Nikhil may have issues with Viren but he loves his daughter immensely. He was just very angry and disappointed, he wanted her to get married to someone who's rich enough and can provide her all the comfort that he had given her and he didn't find that capabilities in Viren then how can he not oppose their marriage knowing his daughter won't be able to be happy.

But now he has realised that Viren can do anything that his daughter likes, he can provide her ever comfort and even if he doesn't have money still his daughter will be happy with him because he loves her, because they love each other unconditionally and there is no need of money in pure love, Nikhil has realised this!!

Nikhil pulled her in his embrace, a much needed one. Bulbul wraps his arm around him. Their long separation was to end now, the tears were not only of sadness but was of happiness, they will be together again!! They were happy!

Nikhil and Bulbul were still embracing each other when a loud voice broke their trance and when they ran out in the hall, they were left shocked to see the scenario before their eyes..

....

To be continued...