Chapter - 1

Leaving the house the Saxena family disperse to their destination. 

Bulbul was in tension, she was constantly asking her driver to drive fast as she had to reach hospital as soon as possible. A patient was in critical condition and she had to attend the same. Her driver was trying to follow her command but it's not that easy to ride one's car in fast in the roads of Mumbai but he tried. It took them 45 minutes to reach the hospital despite of taking a short cut. Bulbul rushed inside the hospital, some doctors were already waiting for her. She directly headed to the emergency ward where the patient was kept under observation. 

The patient was a girl of around 24 – 25 and she was suffering from Brain tumor (cancerous) , she was admitted here as Bulbuls hospital is one of the best hospitals to cure this disorder and Bulbul was one of the best surgeons for the same. 

As she entered the room, she found that the girl was struggling for oxygen. She rushed to her and asked a doctor to prepare an injection which will help the girl to breath easily. The other doctor nodded and followed the command of his senior, preparing the injection he gave it to Bulbul who injected the serienge in the girl's arm. After a few seconds, she started to breathe normally but fainted. Bulbul asked the doctor to keep the girl on oxygen and join her in her cabin as she wanted to discuss the case. 

Instructing the doctor, Bulbul moved to her cabinet where the parents of the girl were waiting for her. Bulbul takes her seat. The girl's parents looked tense for their daughter, their eyes were filled with tears.

"hamari bachi ko kuch hoga toh nahi na doctor?" the lady asks, Bulbul could feel how worried she is for her daughter after all she is also a mother. 

Bulbul glance at them for few good minutes before speaking, then taking a deep breath she said," Mrs. Sinha, I'm sorry to say lekin aapke daughter ki condition thik nahi hai. She's in the last stage of Brain Tumor, aap log agar kuch din pehle laate usse toh behtar hota" she stated, though she wanted to pacify the lady that she wouldn't let anything happen to her daughter but that will be wrong, the girl is not in good condition and giving fake hope is not more than a lie. 

"matlab matlab

"matlab matlab.. hamari bachi" Mr. Sinha wasn't able to complete his sentence and broke down in tears. At the same time, the other doctor entered in the cabin.

"Mr. Sinha, please !! aapke rone se aapki beti thik nahi hogi, ulta uski himmat tut jaayegi. Abhi aap dono ko ki uska hausla badhana hai, and I'm not saying ki kuch ho nahi sakta but haan main ye bhi nahi keh sakti ki kuch nahi hi hoga. There is a probability ki wo bach jaaye because chances hai aab bhi. All we need is your's and her cooperation, iss stage mei aake hamari treatment tab hi kaam aayegi jab uska response waisa aaye "Bulbul clarifies while the other two just nodded

 All we need is your's and her cooperation, iss stage mei aake hamari treatment tab hi kaam aayegi jab uska response waisa aaye "Bulbul clarifies while the other two just nodded

" Aap log apni daughter ko pehle kyun nahi leke aaye, symptoms toh dikhe hi honge "other doctor, Dr. Krishna said.

" hum toh kabse keh rahe the check up ke liye, kafi din se uski tabiyat kharab thi. Lekin wo.. usne hamari nahi suni, bolti rahi ki job ki wajah se ho raha hai aisa.. wo toh kal aachanak wo behosh ho gayi toh hum hospital laaye, tab pata chala hamari bachi ko ye problem hai "Mrs. Sinha said crying, Bulbul nodded and ask them to wait outside while she discuss the case with Dr. Krishna.

….. 

On the other side, Viren was on his way to office. He was reading a newspaper and a romantic song was playing on the music player of his car. 

"arey, Shankar! Tumne bataya nahi, bhatiji ki shadi kaisi rahi" Viren asked, keeping the newspaper aside.

"aapki meharbani se aache se shadi ho gai Bhaiya. Aap help nahi karte toh ho nahi paati shadi" Shankar exclaimed, smiling. 

Yes! Viren helped Shankar for his niece's marriage. He always does this, he wants the people around him to be happy. So he does everything that would make them happy. 

"hum ek dusre ki madad ke liye hi toh hote hai. Ek insane dusre ki mada nahi karega toh hum aage kaise badhenge" Viren exclaims. 

Smiling, he turned his head towards the window to look outside when his eyes fell on a person standing at the other side of the road, his expression changed to serious and his eyes widened in disbelief

Smiling, he turned his head towards the window to look outside when his eyes fell on a person standing at the other side of the road, his expression changed to serious and his eyes widened in disbelief. He immediately asked the driver to stop the car, as soon as the car stopped he descended down but the person wasn't there. He moved to the other side of the road and asked a few people about that person but was left disheartened. Viren took a deep breath and headed back to his car.

"kya hua bhaiya, kisse dhundh rahe ho aap?" Shankar asked

Viren looked at him, "nahi, kissi ko nahi. Laga koi jaan pechan ka dikha, par lagta hai dhokha hua mujhe" Viren replied but he was a little sure that he saw that person. As he didn't have any proof and also he hadn't seen that person from a long time, he thought it to be his illusion. 

Brushing off his thoughts, he settled in his car and headed to his office

…. 

Other hand, Anamika reaches her fashion house VBA Fashionista. Greeting her staff, she directly headed to her cabin where her assistant Ananya was waiting for her. As soon as Anamika stepped in her cabin Ananya almost jumped over her in excitement, Anamika was left confused by her sudden action but Ananya breaks a news because of which Anamika

 As soon as Anamika stepped in her cabin Ananya almost jumped over her in excitement, Anamika was left confused by her sudden action but Ananya breaks a news because of which Anamika

too jumped in excitement. 

.

To be continued..