Chapter - 2

No pics, coz watty is idiot 😒😑

Anamika's happiness was on peak by the news broke out by Ananya that the designs which they sent to New York fashion house have been approved. The fashion house wants them to make more designs and represent them in their fashion awards. They have also sent the passes and a cheque with a big amount, Anamika was elated, she announced the news to her team and also instructed them their work. As they are now selected for one of the biggest fashion shows to show their talent, they have to work really hard. 

Talking to her mates, Anamika returned to her cabin and called Bulbul to tell her the news but unfortunately she didn't receive the call, Anamika didnt call her for the second time as she knew her mother must be busy otherwise she would have attended the call. Anamika thought to call Viren, but then she realized that he had some important meetings lined up today so we wouldn't be able to take any calls. 

Anamika took a deep breath,ghar jaake batayungi dono koshe thought and settled down on her seat, she opened her laptop when suddenly her vision became blurry, she shook her head and rubbed her eyes a few times. She open her eyes and this time her vision was clear,she smile and concentrated on her work

Bulbul side..

Bulbul was in that girls room, she was examining her body which was in the worst condition. Examining her body she concluded that they cant operate her directly, first they have to treat her so that her body can make up with the operation and all. She was too weak to get operated. Bulbul took a deep breath, she was angry over the fact that how can people ignore their health for their job or business. The girl has done the same which increases their problem and her too.

Bulbul instructed the nurse to take care of her and keep checking her. Later, she moved to check other patients.

The day pass in a blur, it was evening time. Viren and Bulbul were already home but Anamika has not returned yet.

"Viren koi called aaya tha kya tumhe Ana ka..ab tak nahi aai wo" Bulbul shouted from the kitchen, she was making coffee for Viren and herself.

"Nahi toh!! Mujhe call nahi kiya usne, busy hogi kahin.. aa jaayegi thodi der mei" he replied, changing the channel of television. 

"arey !! tum itne aaram se kya bol rahe ho ki aa jaayegi.. call kro use.. tv badh mei dekhna, tumhara news bhaga nahi jaa raha hai" Bulbul said as she entered the hall with a tray in her hand. She settled down beside him on another sofe and snatch the remote from his hand.

Just then Anamaika entered the house, running. She hugged Bulbul from behind wrapping her arms around her neck and pecked her cheek seven – eight times.

"arey arey Arey!!! ye kya ho raha hai bhai?? Sara pyar apni mumma pe hi luta dogi kya? Apne Daddy ke liye kuch nahi bachana" Viren spoke, Anamika looked up at him. 

Bulbul held her hand and said, "tum chup raho, bich mei na ghusho jabardasti"

"okay okay nahi ghusta.. lekin baat kya hai?" he asked looking at Anamika who shifted beside him..

"hamare designs select ho gaye, aab we'll present them in international Fashion shows. Ek international fashion house hamare fashion house sang merge bhi karna chahti hai.. i'm so happy" Anamika exclaims as she side hugged Viren tightly.

Viren and Bulbul seem happy to know the news, "that's great! We are proud of you baby" Bulbul exclaims patting her cheek while Viren pecked her head.

"lekin sab kaam jyada ho gaya hai uss wajah se tum apni health ko ignore nahii karogi and most important aapna kaam ghar pe leke nahi aaogi" Bulbul said a little strictly as she knows whenever there is some important project or the workload increases the father daughter almost turn sanyasi. They just concentrate on their work either its day or night, also they ignore their health totally ,so she have to be strict in this matter.

"okay mumma, don't worry. Nahi laati apne kaam idhar khush" Anamika spoke dramatically, Bulbul smile at her and nodded her head positively.

"jao fresh ho jao, main tab tak tumhare liye noodles bana ke laati hoon" Bulbul said to which Anamika nodded and ran towards her room not before signaling something to Viren which didn't go unnoticed by Bulbul,

"ye kya ishare baaji ho rahi thi" Bulbul asked raising her brow, Viren smile at her sheepishly.

"kuch bhi toh nahi" he said and immediately turn away, ignoring her gaze

"Mr. shinghania, aapko nahi lagta aaj kal aap dono baap beti kuch jyada hi khushur phushur kar rahe hai aur wo bhi mujh se chupa ke" Bulbul glare at him,

"ji nahi, ye aapka wahem hai aur kuch nahi. Humei kya jaroorat koi baat chupane ki.. aab iss umar mei mera koi affair thodi chalega jo chupayunga main" Viren stated trying to change the topic

"itni nautanki kahan se sikh ke aate ho tum," she shook her head "lo apni coffee piyo" saying so she turn to go when Viren said,

"haan, aab toh sirf coffee hi milti hai mujh bechare ko ye nahi do char kiss bhi saath mei de de. Chalo thik hai, sirf coffee toh coffee hi sahi" he said making a puppy face to which she laughed

"tum nautanki baaz hi rahoge hamesha, kuch nahi ho sakta tumhara" she laugh and move to the kitchen, Viren watch her going through the corner of his eyes and sigh in relief,

"thank god, bach gaya. Ye toh piche hi padd jaati hai kuch janne ko,uff" he take a deep breath and savour his coffee.

..

To be continued..