Chapter - 12

Taking the tray Viren moves towards Anamika's room, passing the hall he realised Nikhil wasn't present there, maybe he moved to his room. 

Viren brushed off his thoughts and made his way to Anamika's room. Approaching the room, he open the door and entered inside but for his surprise Anamika wasn't there.

'' yeh kahan gayi? '' he thought and place the tray on the table.

''Bettu '' Viren moved towards the washroom calling for her, he knocked on the washroom door but didn't receive any response.

Viren pushes the door a little and it gets open, Anamika wasn't there as well. 

Viren tensed and moved to the balcony but Anamika wasn't there, Viren's tension arose and he immediately left the room and ran to the kitchen to tell Bulbul about the same.

Bulbul who was instructing something to the maid almost jumped at her place because of Viren's loud voice. 

''Kya hua Viren, kyun chilla rahe ho itna? ''She questioned.

''Anu apne room mei nahi hai! Na hi bathroom aur Balcony mei hai'' he exclaims, tension lines were clearly visible in his face.

Bulbul gave him a look, it's not the first time that he came up with something like this. Whenever he doesn't find Anamika in her room he starts to behave like she's missing or someone has kidnapped her. 

''Viren! Not again, wo yahin kahin hogi. Itna bada ghar hai aur tumhari beti ko tum jante ho. Juice na peena pade iss liye kahin chip gayi hogi, dhundho AACHE SE. '' she says 

Viren shook his head, ''abhi toh so rahi thi wo aur waise bhi iss time terrace pe kyun jaayegi, jabki usse pata hai terrace ki railing tutti hui hai usse fix karna hai! '' he exclaims, Bulbul hit her head. 

It was then when a sound grabbed their attention, it was Anamika's giggling sound coming from the garden.

''Sun liya, garden mei hai wo. Jao aab, bewajah khud bhi pareshan hote ho aur mujhe bhi karte ho '' she spoke and moved to their room. 

Viren shook his head, he really didn't know how Bulbul remained calm in every situation. She never gets panicked like him, hash! He needs to learn this things from her.

Brushing off his thoughts he moved to Anamika's room and after taking the tray headed towards the garden to feed her.

With every step towards Anamika, he could clearly hear her giggling sound, what's making her giggle this much? He thought.

He took fast step and when he approached her he found her sitting on the swing which was specially set up for her and was holding her phone, most probably watching some movie and was giggling over some funny scene. 

Viren marched towards her and secured his seat beside her, placing the tray on the table.

Anamika looked up at him, ''Dad! Kahan the aap? Aap toh kabke gaye the ye bolke ki nasta lata hoon, fir aaye hi nahi'' she makes faces, Viren smears her head.

''Main toh kabse tumhe hi dhundh raha hoon, bina bataye tum yahan kab aayegi '' he asked, setting her hair behind her ear. 

''Main room mei bore ho gayi thi issliye yahan aa gai, sorry'' she says realising that she hasn't informed him or anyone else before moving to the garden. Viren patted her cheek

'' it's totally fine, chalo aab ye khalo aur juice bhi khatam karo'' he pass her the fruit salad bowl, Anamika took it happily and began to eat, she also show Viren the video she was watching, it was indeed a movie ,Hera Pheri. Both laughed at a scene of the movie. 

While watching movie Anamika finished her salad and juice. At the meantime Bulbul came there with a glass of water and a strip of medicine. She smile at them, 

''Kis baat pe itna hansa jaa raha hai haan?'' She narrowed her eyes.

Anamika shifted her position, making space for Bulbul. She leaned on Viren's chest who embraced her securely in his arms. 

''Hum movie dekh rahe the, Hera Pheri''Anamika told her. 

''Hmm!! Tum yahan baith ke movie dekh rahi thi aur tumhare Dad ne ghar sar pe utha liya tha '' Bulbul giggled gazing at Viren who glared at her in return.

Anamika looked at Viren tilting her head, '' uffo, aap bahut tension lete ho Dad! Itna kya sochna, agar aap call kar lete na toh pata chal jata, main idhar hi thi tabse''  she says.

''Aab itna soch ke tumhare Dad kaam karte toh kya baat thi'' Bulbul tease Viren.

''Arey bas yaar, tum toh piche hi pad gayi aab nahi dikha toh tension toh hogi hi na'' he clarifies his point. 

Bulbul and Anamika giggle while Viren makes a face. Anamika sat up properly and pecked Viren's cheek which made him smile.

''Chalo aab ye dawai lo'' Bulbul says and handed the medicine and water glass to her, Anamika took it and gulped it down. 

Later, Bulbul move in the house leaving Anamika and Viren who resume their movie.

As Bulbul entered the house, a servant informed her that there was a call for her from the hospital, Bulbul nodded and called back to the hospital.

.

''Yesh, Dr. Mehta aapne call kiya tha, is everything alright!'' She asked.

.

''Dr. Mehta, hum doctors hai business merchans nahi jo payment na ho toh operation rok de! Kitni baar aap logon se kaha hai, ye hospital meine paise kamaane ke liye nahi logon ki help karne ke liye khola hai fir bhi aap log aisi harakatein karte hai, kyun? Salary mil rahi hai na aap sabko? Aur jo log payment kar sakte hai wo kar bhi rahe hai na fir kuch jarurat mandon ka ilaz  aap bina payment ke nahi kar sakte? This is my last warning to you all, agli naar aisi wahiyat sawal puchne ke liye call aaya mujhe toh aap sabko apne liye kissi aur hospital mei jagah dhundhni padegi'' Bulbul burst out anger and disconnected the call.

How insensitive these people are! They just want money no matter what someone may have to go through to collect this amount but they don't care, huhhh she needs to check on her staff!

With such thought, she moved to her room.

.

To be continued.