Chapter - 11

Bulbul and Viren exchange glances, they need to tell her the truth now. 

Bulbul holds her hand and squeeze it a little, "baby ye.. Ye tumhare Nanu hai, mere papa" she exclaims. 

Anamika stare at her for few Good seconds then at Nikhil, may be trying to digest the news as before they have never even mention about him neither he ever came to meet them and today suddenly he's here. 

Anamika turn her head to Viren," Ye pehle kabhi kyun nahi aaye?" she questioned, she was curious to know the whole thing now. 

Viren take a glance of Bulbul, Anamika notice that and nudged her father, "Dad! Batao na, wo pehle kyun nahi aaye. Pehle toh aapne kabhi bataya bhi nahi unke baare, aisa kyun?" she asked, her parents silence was making her more curious. 

"bas baba, ek saath kitne sawal puch daale. I'll tell you everything lekin abhi nahi. Abhi tumhe rest karna hai, pehle thik ho jao fir hum baat karenge" Bulbul exclaims. 

Well, they will tell her everything but it wasn't the right time. She's not well enough and also they don't want her to know the bitter past for now as they don't know how will she react to know the truth. 

Anamika opposed but Bulbul sushes her. 

"bas aab iss baare mei baat nahi karni hai" Bulbul says looking at Anamika who nodded her head half heartedly. 

Bulbul then check her temperature and pulses which seems normal, she sigh in relief but asked, "abhi toh headache nahi ho raha na aab" 

Anamika smile at her, "nahi mumma I'm fine, kuch nahi hai aab" she exclaims. Though she was still having headache but she didn't wanted to tensed her parents any more so she lied to them. 

Bulbul smile, "okay! Tum rest karo main tumhare liye kuch bana ke lati hoon" saying so, she descended down the bed and was about to go when Anamika said, 

"Noodles!! Main noodles khayungi" she express smiling at Bulbul who smile to her as well. 

"aacha noodles khana hai bachche ko" Bulbul raised her brows, Anamika shook her head affirmatively but her expression changes to find Bulbul glaring at her. 

"beta jii abb se do hafte tak noodles Woodles kuch nahi milega, sirf healthy food khana padega jab tak thik nahi ho jaati. Jo main Doon wo khana padega aur abhi tumhe fruit salad milega uske saath haldi wala doodh" Bulbul exclaims glaring at her. 

"Ye toh attyachar hai mujh masoom bachi pe. Mujhe toh kuch hua bhi nahi hai fir bhi ghas phus khila rahe ho aap, ye galat hai" Anamika retorted knowing her words aren't going to affect her mother, she will do what she said none can change it. 

"yahi sahi hai aur meine Aaisha se bhi baat kar li hai, do din tak wo office dekh legi tumhe jaane ki jaroorat nahi" Bulbul declares, Anamika's jaw dropped to hear her. 

"aise kaise, itni si baat ke liye aap ne office jana cancel karwa diya mera" Anamika makes a face. Bulbul shook her head and move out of the room along with Nikhil. 

Anamika look at Viren, ''mera event hai Dad! Aap  mumma ko manao na, mujhe office jana hai'' she express because she can't afford to take a leave that too for two days as a big event is on the way and she can't miss the chance.

Viren shook his head, '' I can't help kyunki this time your mumma is right. Waise  bhi sirf  do din ki baat hai, have proper rest without any compromise in it'' he says firmly, Anamika gets what he means. Halfheartedly she nodded.

Viren smile at her and after making sure she's fine he left the room so that she can take some rest.

Hall area

Nikhil was in the hall sitting on the couch, Viren who just entered in the hall saw him sitting there so without making any noise he make his way to the kitchen. There he find Bulbul preparing coffee and some snacks for the other three and fruit salad and juice for Anamika, a maid was helping her in preparing the same.

Viren marched towards her and stood by her side silently, Bulbul feel his presence.

'' kya hua Viren, itne tensed kyun ho?" She question, her eyes still fix on the kitchen slab and hands busy in cutting the fruits, Viren let out a sigh. He don't know how she understand what he feels even without looking at him.

His trance is broken by her voice who says, '' bas chal jata hai pata, jab mera Pati aachanak se chup ho jata hai toh pata chal hi jata hai mujhe ki kuch toh gadbad  hai '' she exclaims surprising him.

''Haan haan, smart enough'' he exclaims, praising her.

Bulbul smiled at his comment, '' wo toh main hoon! Chalo batao kya hua hai? Kya soch rahe ho tabse? '' She questioned passing him a cup of coffee and serving some snacks and coffee for her father. The maid took the coffee for Nikhil.

Bulbul turned to face Viren who said, '' sab kuch bahut ajeeb sameee lag raha hai. Aachanak tumhare papa ka Mumbai mei hona wo bhi aisi haalat mei upar se wo itna sweet and calm behave kar rahe hai, I don't know why lekin ye sab bahut ajeeb sameee lag raha hai mujhe '' he express, knowing she'll understand him. Well, they are like this only, they share their problems, feelings freely without any worry as they both know that they will understand each other and solve every problem. 

Bulbul shook her head affirmatively understanding his point as she's going through the same thoughts.

'' Haan! I shouldn't be saying this as he's my father lekin Papa ka sweet gesture mujhe bhi khatak raha hai. Aisa lag hi nahi raha hai ki ye mere wahi father hai jinhone…. '' she sighs deeply not wanting to recall that bitter past. 

''Khair, tum ye lo Anu ko khila dena thik se main tab tak kitchen samet leti hoon'' she handed him a tray saying so, Viren nodded and move out of the kitchen while Bulbul gets busy with her work.

To be continued..