Chapter 1

Joe's POV

One of the many big questions in the world  'Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Is fate real?' Some don't know how to answer it, others simply say some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences and that's fate. But nothing's simple. Life definitely isn't. People aren't. Nothing is. Most people have heard of the saying 'when one door closes, another opens' It gives us hope and we feel better for the small moment we think about it. But we rarely hear the second part of the quote 'but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us' I know I have definitely not seen the second door on many occasions so I have decided to change me and change my ways. That is starting with a lads holiday away. This time I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines and watch my friends make new friends and talk to girls. I'm gonna do it too. That's if I don't chicken out when I get there. I don't find it easy to talk to girls I stumble and I always feel like they are going to judge me. I suppose I just haven't met the right girl yet.

Caspar-"You ready"
Joe-"Yeah"
Byron-"Bro come on we are gonna miss our flight"
Jack-"Let's go"
Connor-"Remember what happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii"

We all cheered as we walked out of the tall wooden door and into the black cab waiting for us.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love