Chapter 21

Joe's POV

The day is finally over and hopefully, I will see Dianne again soon. Fingers crossed.  Anyway, we've ended the day sat in a bar with beers in our hands.

Bartender-"Would you like another drink"
J-"No thanks"
Bartender-"You okay you look lost in thought"
J-"Yeah I'm just thinking about this woman"
Bartender-"She nice"
J-"Yeah she's so kind and funny and so beautiful, she's genuinely perfect"
Bartender-"What's your name"
J-"Joe"
Bartender-"Mines Kale yes like the vegetable"
We laughed.
K-"Whats your girls' name"
J-"Dianne and unfortunately for me shes not my girl I wish she was"
K-"By any chance does this Dianne have red hair"
J-"Yeah why"
K-"Well a group of girls have just come into the bar one with red hair and she's looking directly at you"
J-"Really"
K-"Yes why would I be joking"

I quickly turned around to see her standing there. I swear she gets more and more breathtaking every time I look at her. Her face broke into a smile, as she walked over.

D-"Hey long time no see"

I kissed her cheek before bringing her into a hug. I had missed her so much.

K-"Do you want a drink"
D-"The usual"
K-"Coming right up"

We pulled apart and went to find the rest of our friends they were all sat in a booth near the bar. Kale walked over with Dianne's drink she thanked him before he said "Dianne can I have a word with you please"

D-"No"
K-"Dianne"
D-"Fine"

Dianne's POV

D-"What do you want"
K-"Excuse me I just wanted to say I think Joe's pretty cool you have my blessing"
D-"You're blessing, are you kidding me, you're blessing Kale I'm not a little girl anymore I can look after myself"
K-"I know I just wanted you to know as well that Joe really likes you like a lot"
D-"Why what did he say"
K-"He said that you are kind, funny and so beautiful that was after I caught him in a daze thinking about you"

I felt my cheeks get warm and a smile creep on my face.

D-"Thanks"
K-"No problem also be careful in the sea a few pieces of coral have broken off so stay away from the cliff will do"

I went back to the others and sat down on Joe's lap. "Hey" "Hi" I kissed him gently.

J-"What was that about"
D-"Oh he was warning me about the sea apparently some of the coral has broken off by the cliff so we need to stay clear of it"
J-"Oh okay"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love