Chapter 33

Dianne's POV

The table we were sat at was on the sea and it's is still as beautiful as it is in the night. Although the sun was blinding so you couldn't look at it for too long. Fish bounced over the top of the ocean like it was a child's playground. I'm not going to guess what type of fish it is because I have no idea even though I used to live on this island.

J-"Wait a minute what are you going to do about America"
D-"See it's easier for me to transfer my job to England from America than it is to Hawaii"
J-"I see"
D-"Well I can't transfer it to Hawaii so I'll have to quit"
J-"Oh I'm so sorry, I have been so selfish without meaning to be"
D-"Joe it's okay"

I giggled as Joe was beginning to panic.

J-"I completely forgot that you worked in America and until now because we have talked so much about you living here in Hawaii and now I feel like an idiot, I'm genuinely so so-"
D-"Joe it's okay it doesn't matter"
J-"Why haven't you said anything"
D-"Really it doesn't matter because I think I want to move back here but I'm not sure so that isn't my final decision"
J-"Okay I can't wait to be married to you"
D-"Yeah about that"
J-"You're not having second thoughts are you"
D-"No but I think it might have to wait"
J-"Why"
D-"I'm pregnant"
J-"Are you actually"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Well I officially love Hawaii"
D-"Yeah also that is why I haven't said anything about moving because I'm so confused and I had this fear in the back of my mind that you wouldn't want me to be pregnant"
J-"Oh no of course not you know what?  let's get out of here and I want you to re-tell me back at our place"
D-"Why"
J-"Because my reaction was actually sh*t"

I laughed. Joe quickly paid the bill and hurried us back to the house.

J-"Right I'm gonna sit on the bed and you're going to walk in and tell me your pregnant and I'm gonna have a better reaction this time"
D-"Okay"

I burst out laughing before walking out of the room. I calmed myself down and walked back in.

D-"I'm pregnant"
J-"NOOO"
D-"YESSS"
J-"Oh my we're going to be parents"

Joe jumped off the bed and ran over to me and hugged me. He kissed my lips then my stomach, then my lips then my stomach. I started giggling but joe carried on doing it until I couldn't stop laughing anymore.

D-"That was brilliant"
J-"You're actually crying with laughter"
D-"I'm so happy and you've made me laugh all at the same time as if I wasn't already confused enough"

We both laughed.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love
•When Christmas Come To Town