Chapter 24

Joe's POV

D-"Whatcha wanna do today"
J-"You don't want to spend the day with your friends"
D-"Well we don't have anything planned and I'd much rather spend the whole day with you"
J-"Doing What"
D-"Anything"
J-"Anything?"
D-"Anything"

Dianne went to get up out of bed. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down. She giggled as she fell back onto the bed.

D-"Joe"
J-"Hi"

Dianne tucked my hair behind my ear before pulling my head down so our lips met.

J-"You're so beautiful"
D-"You're so handsome"

I smiled before passionately kissing Dianne again. Our lips fitted perfectly together, she was the missing piece to my jigsaw puzzle. I pinned Dianne down onto the bed not breaking our kiss. I love this woman so much. Everything always feels natural. Talking to her, hugging her, kissing her even having sex with her. It feels like I was only put on this earth to find Dianne. And I'm perfectly fine with that because she is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me. It feels like I'm walking on air when I think about her, which happens to be all the time. How could I not think about her? Her smile, her bubbly personality that never fails to make you laugh and not to mention her luscious red locks. Everything about her makes me smile. She's one of a kind.

After our secret rendezvous this morning, Dianne and I decided to go surfing.

J-"Hey it's Kale from the bar"
D-"Oh yeah"

Kale gave us our boards and just watched as we walked into the sea.

J-"Isn't he going to show us what to do"
D-"Why would he do that?"

Dianne jumped up so she was stood on her board.

J-"What are you doing?"

Dianne smirked before simply replying "Surfing" I just sat on my board mesmerised by Dianne. Her red hair flew behind her following her like a shadow. An overhead wave approached Dianne. I felt nerves gather in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't see her. Where had she gone? I looked back in panic to see Kale stood there smiling widely. He pointed at the sea. I looked back toward the sea to see Dianne stood perfectly fine on her board. She looked and smiled at me as if nothing had happened. As Dianne came closer I got angry. Well not angry but a weird emotion where I was annoyed at Dianne but thankful she was okay. But at the same time what she did is probably what surfing is and I just got a little too scared. So I probably shouldn't be angry at her.

D-"Hey so do you want to give it a go"
J-"Not really"
D-"Are you okay you seem angry"
J-"Well I am a little bit"
D-"Why what happened"
J-"Are you kidding me"
D-"No what"
J-"Dianne I completely lost you in that wave I couldn't see you"
D-"Joe I was fine and anyway I wasn't in the wave. You go in the wave you normally get taken under"
J-"Well I couldn't see you"
D-"That's because the wave was blocking your view"
J-"So you're okay"
D-"Yes Joe I'm fine"

Dianne came over to me and wrapped me in a warm embrace. I instantly felt any anger or fear melt away into thin air like it had never existed. Like something clicked in my brain; I hugged Dianne tighter and breathed heavier.

J-"Thank god your okay, I love you so much"
D-"I love you too and I'm glad you're okay now"
J-"Yeah sorry about that little tantrum"
D-"I found it rather cute"
J-"You wouldn't being saying that if it was our son or daughter"
D-"Wait What"

Sh*t! Why did I say that?

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love