Chapter 23

(Ariana Grande voice is Dianne's in this so the second woman to sing)

Joe's POV

When it was Dianne's turn she seductively started taking her jacket off. She slowly brought the zip down. The other girl looked shocked. Dianne's dress was fairly low cut compared to hers and Dianne was a much better dancer and in my opinion a much better singer. When the song ended Dianne was stood face to face with the girl, the other girl backed away first. Dianne had won. Once the other girl had left the stage the bar erupted into applause, cheering for Dianne. I weirdly felt proud of her. I went to the front to help Dianne off of the stage. We headed out of the bar and into the fresh sea air.

D-"How did I do"
J-"You were amazing... why did you guys do that and what made you dance so well"
D-"Well she came up to us earlier and asked if she could have our men and we said no so I had to fight for you because I was fighting for you I gave it my all"
J-"Oh so you like me then"
D-"Of course I do Joe I love you"
J-"Wait what did you just say"
D-"I said I love you, Joe"

I smashed my lips passionately into hers. I can't believe she said it and this time without any interruptions. Thankfully we weren't far from home.
When we were upstairs Dianne dragged me onto the bed.

J-"I love you so much"
D-"I love you so much more than you'll ever know and I can say that without being interrupted"

I laughed before kissing Dianne again. Dianne pulls my shirt over my head as my hand finds its way to the back of her dress and carefully zipped it down.

D-"I locked the door no one will be interrupting us"

I smirked. Dianne moved slightly so she could lift her dress over her head. I kissed her tenderly on the lips before moving down to her neck. Dianne fiddled with my belt until it was undone...

When I woke up my bare body was against Dianne's I held her closer to me. I kissed her forehead and just lied still until she woke up. As I looked at her I realised I had already decided that she was the girl. The woman I was going to marry. She was the one. She is it, the love of my life.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love