Chapter 26

Dianne's POV

The next three weeks went like a flash. We went surfing again, Joe actually came in the water properly this time. We went on many dates they were so romantic and so funny honestly Joe is just a dream. We danced a lot, we laughed a lot, we kissed and hugged a lot and we did other things also a lot if you know what I mean. It's so bittersweet because the end of our holiday romance is near but at the same time it has been the best time of my life and I have loved every little bit about it. Joe is the love of my life and I have no idea what I'm going to do without him. He's like the part of me I've been missing my whole life and now I have it I'm about to lose it. But it's not the end yet we've still got a day left.

J-"Can we stay one more day like both of us on our own like fully on our own"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Wait really"
D-"Yes definitely"

Joe lifted me up and spun me around. Cliche I know but it happened so deal with it. Okay, we have two days left. I can just feel the happiness bubble up inside of me.

J-"Can we go on the boat and look at the stars again it was so beautiful"
D-"Yeah I really loved doing that"
J-"Me too"

When the night was upon us Joe and I went back out on the river. The stars shone above us as we sailed out to the cliff. Joe looked in awe of the sky.

Joe's POV

It's so beautiful, it would be a perfect place to... propose to Dianne. I know I know I know it's only been what four or three weeks but I seriously can't live without this woman. I couldn't help but stare at her as she was watching the many stars in the deep blue sky. Maybe she would think it's too soon, but I might lose her if I don't do something drastic and this would be a good drastic, not a bad one. I'm so conflicted. What do I do?

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love